Giving Tip for Delivery?

roll.gif
 Blaster need to fall back. He's getting worked on this page. Hhahahahahahahaha. 

Who said ANYTHING about tipping no matter what?
You the one clearly going off on someone for their life choices here...

I'm talking about not tipping for the sake of not tipping....even when the service is good. What is this "get a better job" POV you have? Elaborate.

Again, read past posts, it was talked about by me and a couple others

The hell are you talking about? I was one of the first to say I did tip. The notion that you should give X amount no matter what, and that serves are forced to work there is what we're talking about. Y'all really need to read before you say anything

Who said ANYTHING about tipping no matter what?

Cut your cable off or get a better job. Sorry, yall can't stop with that "but they need it". If they need more GET A BETTER JOB

You the one clearly going off on someone for their life choices here...

I'm talking about not tipping for the sake of not tipping....even when the service is good. What is this "get a better job" POV you have? Elaborate.

That's hilarious, dude actually agrees but is being contrary just for the sake of it.

SRS questing blaster.

What branch of service and rank? Also what's your degree on?

Last edited:
Why are you always so contrary to everything on NT George? If you moved out of that apartment complex and bought a house in the past year you should be happy. Hope you and your son are doing well. No need to be negative and argue on every NT thread homie.

So, "get a better job" applies to those in the food service industry, strippers, and people who sling rocks.

Yes, obviously a NT extreme....but I was hoping that BC elaborated on what he meant by it. Oh well.

Last edited:
College is used as a crutch more frequently than the military.

You heard it here first folks.

So, "get a better job" applies to those in the food service industry, strippers, and people who sling rocks.

Yes, obviously a NT extreme....but I was hoping that BC elaborated on what he meant by it. Oh well.

I was saying if working that job doesn't earn you enough money to support yourself (which the other guy said they are almost forced to do), get a better job. Simple as that. Nothing to do with "being better than them".

I always wondered how much waiters & waitresses make in midrange restaurants..........
Always thought they can make decent money prolly. In the ballpark of 4-6k a month working 8 hour shifts.
Am I way off?

Last edited:
I always wondered how much waiters & waitresses make in midrange restaurants..........
Always thought they can make decent money prolly. In the ballpark of 4-6k a month working 8 hour shifts.
Am I way off?
probably not. i have yet to run into a waitress that didn't want to be a waitress

Lol at "simple as get a better job"

This coming from the dude in the military. You'd think he'd be more empathetic to other peoples' plight...being that he claims to serve our country and all.

Last edited:
Lol at "simple as get a better job"

This coming from the dude in the military. You'd think he'd be more empathetic to other peoples' plight...being that he claims to serve our country and all.
bingo .... Exactly what I'm saying. However, I refuse to believe this dude serve our country and that he actually has a degree.

so do you tip your neighborhood drug dealer, who usually drives to you with that work and has to spend gas money. and according to freakonomics makes less than minimum wage. i think these unwritten social constructs are bs especially when it comes to tipping when it all subjective on who we tip and who deserves a tip. Stop watching other peoples money. 

Back
Top Bottom