Glow In The Dark Tour

I got my floor seat for the MSG show...Section 5 Row O...$172 after taxes...may try to scoop another when they go on sale to the general public...but I'mdefinitely excited for this and the Jay-Z concert I bought tickets too last week...should be a sick concert season

^How were you guys able to buy tickets? The codes mentioned in the previous page didn't work for me. Either of you care to help a fellow NTer out???
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

i missed the bus in Detroit i was mad as hell too:evil:
devil.gif
devil.gif
!!!! I went to see him at the fox theatre when he had fantasia rat @ss come with him. Thereare nooooooooooooo good seats left! I didnt even know tickets went on sale til 3 days after the fact. Oh well ima keep on bumpin my kanye cds and keep itmovein!

^That pw only worked for the Nokia Ticket Rush.... however, after entering the verification and it searches for tickets, it says "ticketsunavailable." I only entered a single ticket also... thanks anyways, I appreciate it.

ll universe worked for me (MSG)

and what makes it floor seats???

im ins ection 90 not even sure what to call that...and im FROM nyc
laugh.gif

^they must have put a limit or something because the same problem I described earlier occurs. The pw goes through, "searches" for tickets, thendisplays an unable to process page. Btw, those seats sound like LOGE seats to me.

Originally Posted by LittlePeteWrigley

^they must have put a limit or something because the same problem I described earlier occurs. The pw goes through, "searches" for tickets, then displays an unable to process page. Btw, those seats sound like LOGE seats to me.

ahhh youre right...thanks

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

I got my floor seat for the MSG show...Section 5 Row O...$172 after taxes...may try to scoop another when they go on sale to the general public...but I'm definitely excited for this and the Jay-Z concert I bought tickets too last week...should be a sick concert season

wow that sucks, you must have never been to the garden or don't know about alphabetical order, should have copped something in the 70-80 level.

I would only get floor seats if it's A-E Row.

Just picked up a pair to the Denver show. It's gonna be a journey coming all the way from Minnesota but I'm sure it will be well worth it.

Originally Posted by Nonstoptalk

Just picked up a pair to the Denver show. It's gonna be a journey coming all the way from Minnesota but I'm sure it will be well worth it.
damn. that's wild right there. minnesota to denver?!

Where do you go on the website to find tickets? Whenever I goto the Glow in the Dark page it says ticket down for routine maintenance

New Los Angeles date added

[h3]Kanye West Glow in the Dark Tour[/h3]STAPLESCenter , Los Angeles, CA
Sat, Jun 7, 2008 07:30 PM

what this talk ive been hearing about the possibility of chris brown joining the tour?

He's coming to Boston 5/15, I'm pissed because I've been waiting for those tickets to go on sale... My boy just bought MSG tickets, section 8, rowJ. are those any good anyone?

Back
Top Bottom