"GO TO THE WENDYS DUKE"

Yo my man tagged me in this video on insta weeks ago.
Dude is hilarious. I think his name is Splashy something.
He always posting vids like this. Dude isn't even a comedian.
laugh.gif
LINK
this the same dude?

Damn, how am I late on this :lol:. Yo said:

"For one, you going to have to see me when I get to the window....so you better have the same energy"

:rofl:

Yup typical brooklyn dude on that swipe life.im cool with some but most are exactly like this dude.chicks too

Why are the scammer type folks so quick to expose themselves? Pics of money all on IG, songs about actual scamming, etc. Why is staying low such a foreign to these cats? :lol:

Last edited:
Why are the scammer type folks so quick to expose themselves? Pics of money all on IG, songs about actual scamming, etc. Why is staying low such a foreign to these cats? :lol:
to them It ain't worth it if ppl can't see u shine out chea :lol: :smh:

Same way drug dealers drive the most expensive car, jewels, clothes, rap about it. It's a never ending cycle. I'm pretty sure it's a dope dealer that's quiet as hell just like it's a scammer that's quiet as hell. Everyone I know that do it, want u to know they do it. They want the lifestyle>the money.

Same way drug dealers drive the most expensive car, jewels, clothes, rap about it. It's a never ending cycle. I'm pretty sure it's a dope dealer that's quiet as hell just like it's a scammer that's quiet as hell. Everyone I know that do it, want u to know they do it. They want the lifestyle>the money.

Heard someone compare these types of people to Frank Lucas in American Gangster. Dude had a good thing going until he decided to wear the mink coat and the jakes got him clipped. I used to know dudes like this back in high school. All of em are gone now. :smh:

Don't wear the mink coat.

I don't respect no scammers/checkboys or checkgirl. This idiot talking tough to a female cashier? N_ a loser for real.

Scammers stunting with other peoples money, ish makes them look weak. Frauds is a perfect term for them.

Last edited:
:lol: can't believe I skipped this whole thing. Billy Bob just knew his mans was a hitter, just amped it up the whole way, no interruption necessary. "There he go"

I remember at the time this happened, people found his IG and roasted dude into oblivion :lol:

"I'm bout to turn this cab upside down" is the funniest **** about this video to me. I been saying that all week

That dude head was taking a 360 turn with those punches [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom