-Goofy things NT RAVED over back in the day- Vol: huh?...lmao

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by henz0

I want a Dead Serious hoody now for when I'm riding my bike..
nerd.gif
XL
you a black chubby dude in the hood..what you poppin wheelies on a bmx for

2263571fefcc802ae8ed7a083a06fb77cb371f2.gif

10+ pages

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

rebecca-black-friday-lyrics-viral-video-worst-song1-300x250.jpg

This damn girl Rebecca Black, never heard the song, never will, but stupid hype around this song
30t6p3b.gif
Bro..back in the day isnt a week ago
also millions and millions of view far extend the reach of NT

Originally Posted by dunks87

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

the kanye "swag rag" (scarves)

i spent like $40 on some damn shutter shades the first time i seen that damn Stronger video...i still keep them and just smh at myself
thats where you tripped yourself G. I just printed mine and cut them out with scissors
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
so clever!! i couldn't see sh....t in them either smh
laugh.gif
Remember those threads of dudes asking for the templates?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

the kanye "swag rag" (scarves)

i spent like $40 on some damn shutter shades the first time i seen that damn Stronger video...i still keep them and just smh at myself
thats where you tripped yourself G. I just printed mine and cut them out with scissors
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
so clever!! i couldn't see sh....t in them either smh
laugh.gif
Remember those threads of dudes asking for the templates?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 916kid

anyone ever own a pair of these?

girbaud1.jpg

I never owned a pair because by the time I was in high school they weren't too in fashion with the crowd I ran with, but these are STILL sold in New Orleans. It's about the only city in the US that still sells Girbaud jeans. Of course this is also the city where Reebok Classics are the go to shoe for most people in town.

Originally Posted by 916kid

anyone ever own a pair of these?

girbaud1.jpg

I never owned a pair because by the time I was in high school they weren't too in fashion with the crowd I ran with, but these are STILL sold in New Orleans. It's about the only city in the US that still sells Girbaud jeans. Of course this is also the city where Reebok Classics are the go to shoe for most people in town.

%*%!, I still wear my red DS hoody. I used to walk down the street with it fully zipped on during winter time.
pimp.gif

%*%!, I still wear my red DS hoody. I used to walk down the street with it fully zipped on during winter time.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom