Got Scammed by ShoeGameKold

Alright my first time being scammed and supposedly by a 14 year old kid. 
mean.gif
 I found his listing on ISS marketplace and his prices were defintely on some too good too be true, but he claimed he doesnt bust heads and that peoples prices on the internet are way too high and that he needed some summer cash. Being that he is 14 he says he doesnt have a paypal and his mom doesnt let him use hers due to him being scammed not too long ago. So he begs me to ship western union. Which was a big red flag for me but he gave me this long sob story bout how its the only way he can get money with no id cuz he is 14. Long story short sent him 650.00 for crown jewel lebrons and the package in which he showed me was shipped with a pic turned out to be a beat grasscutter air max 97 and a beat grasscutter lebron 8 dunkman two different shoes which came in today. Im sure he has done this before his ISS marketplace listing name was shoeaddiction01. I was naive due to the fact he said he belonged to NT. anyway his information he goes by is 

Edward Williams 4282 eagle bay drive

Indianapolis, Indiana 46254

(317) 640-3068

i know im gonna catch some flack for trusting an unknown seller but, we went back and forth for 2 days with him sending me detailed pics and all. im just blown that a fellow NT'er would do this despite the fact he has like 7 posts i still have never been scammed by a NT'er and done over 50 transactions. Due to his low post count i dont forsee him coming back to NT. prolly made the account to gather some credibility when it came to scamming.

I'm not looking for a vigilante justice cuz I imagine he is a kid. But just trying to make everybody aware.

:smh: . I worry about some of you dudes man, trusting people with hundreds of dollars.

Ive been sent $300 over western union but i dont have the heart to scam someone.

Any NT member albeit if you had 2 to 200,000 posts I felt comfortable buying from you shipling first any payment you wanted. I really felt that confident with NT I got carried clowned it's all good. 650 isn't just a little paper but its a lesson learned. Scum bag kids out here but I would like to say he's still on sole collector on the username shoeaddiction01 still with about 8 pairs
Of shoes in his listing. But in conclusion I'm a clown who fell for it. Thought Very highly
Of anybody being on NT when it came to buying. Those days are over.

Last edited:
So much wrong with this, I'll just pick out a simple one...trusting someone because they're an NTer? And even so, just because they've got an account on here, how does 7 posts make them trustworthy? I wouldn't be surprised if all of those posts were related to him trying ti sell something.

Aside from that, some of y'all are way too desperate to get a damn pair of sneakers (and for $650, which is a deal??? :smh: ) that you'll avoid all the warning signs and even risk getting scammed. **** is pathetic.

I agree that's why I called myself a clown and why I said I was naive to think NT is some credible selling 100% noble shoe utopia And everybody on it is an honest person. And I'm far from desperate bro I told you I asked extensively why the price was low and got detailed pics of these for 2 days and DB 6s which he said we were gonna do for another 650. But my homie got a steal of a deal on Craigslist similar to how my story starts so it kind of got me cised up.

Last edited:
That is literally 15 minutes from my crib. Send me 400 through PayPal and I'll get your money back.

Semi srs.

Last edited:
:rofl: at Akash

You deserve what happened. Your desperation to get those shoes made you ignore your instincts and sent money through Western Union. The fact that you fell for his sob story and thought he was legit because he claimed NT :lol:. Plenty of people have been scammed by Niketalkers. Trust no one on the Internet especially when money is involved. Just take your L now. Don't know why cats from ISS expect NT to do their dirty work. If the admins over there did their jobs instead of letting the scam culture persist, we wouldn't be bothered with threads like this.

Yeah I'm sorry but if your dumb or wealthy enough to drop $650 on kicks, drop another 100 to get them from a reputable source.

Alright my first time being scammed and supposedly by a 14 year old kid. 
mean.gif

I found his listing on ISS marketplace and his prices were defintely on some too good too be true, but he claimed he doesnt bust heads and that peoples prices on the internet are way too high and that he needed some summer cash. Being that he is 14 he says he doesnt have a paypal and his mom doesnt let him use hers due to him being scammed not too long ago. So he begs me to ship western union. Which was a big red flag for me but he gave me this long sob story bout how its the only way he can get money with no id cuz he is 14. Long story short sent him 650.00 for crown jewel lebrons and the package in which he showed me was shipped with a pic turned out to be a beat grasscutter air max 97 and a beat grasscutter lebron 8 dunkman two different shoes which came in today. Im sure he has done this before his ISS marketplace listing name was shoeaddiction01. I was naive due to the fact he said he belonged to NT. anyway his information he goes by is 

Edward Williams 4282 eagle bay drive
Indianapolis, Indiana 46254
(317) 640-3068

i know im gonna catch some flack for trusting an unknown seller but, we went back and forth for 2 days with him sending me detailed pics and all. im just blown that a fellow NT'er would do this despite the fact he has like 7 posts i still have never been scammed by a NT'er and done over 50 transactions. Due to his low post count i dont forsee him coming back to NT. prolly made the account to gather some credibility when it came to scamming.

why are you posting this here.... lock this up

Back
Top Bottom