Got Scammed by ShoeGameKold

^ hahahahaha bro it was never a HELP ME thread it was to make others aware. which i guess is a Big mistake cause everybody has heard it all. More of a inside look into how dumb I was. But real talk I gotta go up to the D in two weeks imma def see if that address is real deal leaving from DC so gotta cross thru. Not trippin if u think I'm not gotta make any effort to cross paths with dude.

"i have a feeling youre soft and wont do anything"

Hahahahahhaha man assumptions are hilarious. If you only knew. Prolly think cuz I had 650 dollars to spend I'm now soft and attempting to look tough on NT. Or is it because I type on a keyboard with very few grammatical errors. Please give me some insight on how you have a "feeling I'm soft" cuz I can take u to some areas inside the continental US where I'm good at that would have you shaking in your bred 4s

Last edited:
Everybody is quick to Joan in here all good . Nah I'm not beating any 14 year old up player. I will stop by tho and see what's good cuz it's on my way to Detroit. My bad bout making assumptions bout u tho cuz I don't know you at all. All I know is u like streetfighter.

Just get on the horn and start calling his parents, local PD, neighbors, school district, etc etc etc.

He's young so probably thinking he's off scott free at this point since he has the money. Once he knows you're not going to just take the L and keep it moving, the better chance you have.

Had some little 17 yr old try and scam me for some Playoff XII

**** making other people aware, I wanted my $ back. Just get creative.

Thanks for all those ideas but no BS I've never called the boys for help and don't plan on it. But thanks tho

^ big time bro. I don't mind a comment assuring me I blew it but man dudes be tryin to Joan in here in hopes of catching an onlookers eye to get some laughs it's pathetic.

Not way out of the way. Add like an hour and a half to an already 10 hour drive. Bet homie spent the money on some reggie already.

Last edited:
Imma take care of this. Have a homie from Gary Indiana not too far who's got some friends of his own. And yes I got detailed pics with dates more then likely lil buddy has the shoes. Western union is for novices I know very well but like I said previously my homie got a steal of a deal from a CL and sent payment WU and it was all good. So I was definitely thinking same thing is goin on here. But I made a huge mistake.

Thanks for all those ideas but no BS I've never called the boys for help and don't plan on it. But thanks tho

:rofl:

I hear you brah but imma take the L on the Guap. Imma pop up on homie while he's blowin down Reggie. Hahaha

"Edward Williams"

never trust a person with 2 first names

what asshat gets scammed by a 14 year old

how old are you 12 ?

Last edited:
I don't see how you dudes don't google their name, phone number, or email before even doing business with them.
I just google dudes number and red flags every where :lol:

FROM SC Forum

6 wks ago
Please add SneakerAddiction1 to the list of scammers, i caught him before he could scam me but non the less he is out to scam. He has 18 listings of HEAT WAYYYY Below the market value, all pics are untagged and he is requesting you send him Money Gram Payments. His phone number is 317-640-3068, during the text he stated:
I'm 15 and my mom don't want me on this website anymore and I have to sneak and use moneygram to sell shoes. HUGE RED FLAG !!!! DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH SNEAKERADDICTION1

5 wks ago
Sneakeraddiction1 is fishy. I texted him him for one of his listings, and keeps insisting to use money gram. He even went as far to say that a trusted member of ISS taught him. Supposedly has done a lot of transactions with money gram but yet has zero feedback. Stay away from him. Always use PayPal and nothing more.

5 wks ago
sneakeraddiction1 is def scamming STAY AWAY !!!
Edward Williams
4282 Eagle Bay Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46254 [/quote

Last edited:
Damn bigger clown then I initially thought. Hahahahahaah thanks for real though man never really used SC forum just ebay and here I'm the classifieds. So had no idea

Damn bigger clown then I initially thought. Hahahahahaah thanks for real though man never really used SC forum just ebay and here I'm the classifieds. So had no idea

Anytime you are sending anybody any money just google their name, number, address, and email.
It takes less then two minutes.
I just google his number and that's the first thing that popped up.

Back
Top Bottom