Got Scammed by ShoeGameKold

I agree that's why I called myself a clown and why I said I was naive to think NT is some credible selling 100% noble shoe utopia And everybody on it is an honest person. And I'm far from desperate bro I told you I asked extensively why the price was low and got detailed pics of these for 2 days and DB 6s which he said we were gonna do for another 650. But my homie got a steal of a deal on Craigslist similar to how my story starts so it kind of got me cised up.

Uhhh...do you still believe that the "price was low"? You sent $650 via Western Union for what?

I mean, there were enough red flags as it is that the price being low is just one of them which should've clued you off. He set them low and came up with excuses to entice you to overlook those other red flags because you were so desperate to have the shoes. I'm not trying to put you down man, what I said there applied to you obviously but was a general statement. People are so involved in "needing" these shoes that they'll pay these insane prices and get caught up, so scammers are out there waiting to pounce. They know that even if it's only 1 out of every 100 people that bite, they can take advantage of the situation.

I hope for your sake you get the money back somehow, for real.

OP you are so silly, how a 14 year old got you like that?!

you dudes are so naive man...

OP, you can't be serious. a 14 year old got you to send him $650 with NO WAY of insuring that you'd get your money back if he didn't deliver? You're stupid. Dude is 14, dealing with puberty and out smarted you. What an L to take. 

Last edited:
1. Did they even release in Indiana and how or where did he get his pair if they didn't?
2. Did you request tagged dated pictures?
3. All the teenagers I know would want all the money they can get; they are not trying be reasonable about whats to much, especially when its not affecting them.
4. If you send money through western union for buying or borrowing these days, expect not to get it back. :lol:

That is literally 15 minutes from my crib. Send me 400 through PayPal and I'll get your money back.

Semi srs.

Make sure it's paypal gift.

If not, send it to him through Western Union.

Address should be somewhere in Nigeria.

Either OP is a real avid LeBreezy fan or the 14 year old seemed hella legit and responsive. But if you have his address, why not give it to the cops and sit back and let them get your money back. The kid is 14, he'll crap in his pants when the pigs knock on his door.

Any NT member albeit if you had 2 to 200,000 posts I felt comfortable buying from you shipling first any payment you wanted. I really felt that confident with NT I got carried clowned it's all good. 650 isn't just a little paper but its a lesson learned. Scum bag kids out here but I would like to say he's still on sole collector on the username shoeaddiction01 still with about 8 pairs
Of shoes in his listing. But in conclusion I'm a clown who fell for it. Thought Very highly
Of anybody being on NT when it came to buying. Those days are over.
If you're going to do Buy/Sell, gotta go Soul Collector . . . Check their history/feedback . . . if it's good things, then buy . . . if not, then pass

You just paid for lil homie's back-to-school shopping . . .
pimp.gif

Imma take care of this. Have a homie from Gary Indiana not too far who's got some friends of his own. And yes I got detailed pics with dates more then likely lil buddy has the shoes. Western union is for novices I know very well but like I said previously my homie got a steal of a deal from a CL and sent payment WU and it was all good. So I was definitely thinking same thing is goin on here. But I made a huge mistake.

This sneaker thing is serious. A 14 year old can scam a grown men out of $650. Back in my day I had to hustle to get 20 bazooka joe's at one time.

Shoes he sent me were 11.5 and size 12 have the feeling he's around 18 or 19 years old

i have a feeling youre soft and wont do anything

i also have a feeling youre just saying this to sound cool on NT because youre being clowned on your own 'HELP ME!!!" thread

i lastly have a feeling that that kid is on here laughing at you as we speak

............. enjoy your tuesday! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom