Gotham (TV Series)...Series concluded...

Did you actually watch Gotham?

• I did initially, but then I stopped.

• Nope.

• I watched every single episode.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good ep. Funny scene with Bruce and Alfred for the first time.

While just okay they could've done so much better with this white collar fight club story. I feel if The Blacklist, Person of Interest, and Elementary can get such good underworld criminal plots going then Gotham can adopt similar. They need better writers as far as that aspect goes.

Tired of Barbara staying with Jim and then leaving him when she's unhappy when all her problems are caused by herself. Stop being nosy Jim's job and when he tells you to leave town until he says to come back do what he says. Bet she be back in a few eps with the same ****.

Last edited:
My fav episode to date. Really looking forward to the next one
Less Penguin is welcomed.

Last edited:
Barbara.
mean.gif

She's been begging Jim to let her in to the shady aspects of his job so that he doesn't have to bear burden alone.

She interjects herself into that part of his life by going to Don Falcone (after Jim made her leave Gotham for her safety) making herself a prisoner in the process, and forcing Jim to halt his arrest attempt of Falcone in order for her safe return.

As a result of that ordeal she's paranoid as **** now and realizes that it's too real for her, and seems resentful of Jim even though he was right all along.
indifferent.gif

Alfred being indirectly responsible for Batman since he taught Bruce how to fight.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Didn't like it at first, caught up from the second episode to the latest. It's just now getting good to me. Not sure how it's going to maintain. Bruce is
Just now learning how to fight : lol. I hope it continues to improve. That kid catwoman still bugs me tho.

Dude playing Alfred sounds like he's Australian at times. Am I buggin?

Last edited:
While just okay they could've done so much better with this white collar fight club story. I feel if The Blacklist, Person of Interest, and Elementary can get such good underworld criminal plots going then Gotham can adopt similar. They need better writers as far as that aspect goes.
I think the writers/producers of Gotham were the same ones that did The Mentalist.  I enjoyed The Mentalist for a few seasons, but after a while, I felt that the writing (or the overall feel  of the show) was getting a bit "trying too hard to be smart"... at least, it was that sort of vibe to me.  They wanted it to be that  clever show, but just felt like they were overdoing it.  It kinda feels that way for Gotham... the future-Riddler trying too hard with the riddles, "Cat" always crawling around like a cat, Bruce with so much anger already for sake of reminding the audience who he'll eventually become.  Wish they'd tone that all down a bit.  

Is there anyway someone can link me or pm me where I can find the first episodes of this show? 

I believe Fox has episodes 4-8 but I want to start from the beginning. 

lol. Ed's character makes me laugh.

I want to meet someone who has his job irl. It would definitely take a certain type of personality to deal with dead and mutilated bodies all day.

I wonder if they will be closer to Ed or Molly (Sherlock) in personality.

I think the writers/producers of Gotham were the same ones that did The Mentalist.  I enjoyed The Mentalist for a few seasons, but after a while, I felt that the writing (or the overall feel of the show) was getting a bit "trying too hard to be smart"... at least, it was that sort of vibe to me.  They wanted it to be that clever show, but just felt like they were overdoing it.  It kinda feels that way for Gotham... the future-Riddler trying too hard with the riddles, "Cat" always crawling around like a cat, Bruce with so much anger already for sake of reminding the audience who he'll eventually become.  Wish they'd tone that all down a bit.  
Can't disagree with anything here.

Didn't know they might have The Mentalist writers, then I can kinda understand. That writing would be considered above average 10 years ago but now the way tv writing has stepped it's game up. It's been painfully apparent The Mentalist writers ran out of gas a long time ago.
Show moved too fast to touch on all the characters :smh:
Yup

The only series I've been keeping up with lately, it's not too bad

The first couple of episodes were boring

But the show has really picked up and I enjoy it way more now

Show dipped back down in quality for me with this ep. Hope this fall finale can match the ep where Gordon was about to get arrested.

Oh yeah, this dude playing Harvey Dent with his crazy outburst on **** Lovecraft :rofl: :rofl:

They playing up Dent's anger issues like it's based off of Tommy Lee Jones' Two-Face and not a comic. Dent's suppose to be twisted and crazy and will get in to fits of rage but damn c'mon :lol: You compare that to Eckhart's Two-Face and he wasn't angry enough.

Dog it's been like a day and she's already laid up with her ex. I know they get back together, but that would've been done after that. And it's with another cop, **** doesn't make sense if she's scared of the life. That ***** crazy.

Back
Top Bottom