Gotham (TV Series)...Series concluded...

Did you actually watch Gotham?

• I did initially, but then I stopped.

• Nope.

• I watched every single episode.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Makenzie Leigh
devil.gif
Is she the singer?

But yeah, I agree with the Bruce parts... the constant reminder of who he'll become.  Do they think we're that stupid?  

Still... I enjoyed it... I'm gonna give it time and see how the whole season pans out.  

So many antagonists that they'll cancel each other out. 

Aside from Arrow & Flash, this show had the most potential. With what they're doing, I don't think they're going to be able to capitalize on it. None of the major villains are going to die, neither will Gordon, Selina, Bruce, etc. It's going to be hard for this to stay interesting when there are no real consequences.

The saving grace might be if next season they jump ahead 5 years and hire all new actors. Kinda stupid watching these villains as kids.

Last edited:
The saving grace might be if next season they jump ahead 5 years and hire all new actors. Kinda stupid watching these villains as kids.
Smartest idea I'vce heard yet about fixing this show and making it a bit fresh if things continue the way they do.

Idk, a time jump that big so soon would be a copout imo. They set out to build this ****, they need to fix it. Luckily, the second seasons always seem to get better for some reason. Arrow, AOS, maybe this.

Just caught up. So was it penguin who hired the ***** with the metal spike and made it seem like dude was playing both sides of the field or nah?

Aside from Arrow & Flash, this show had the most potential. With what they're doing, I don't think they're going to be able to capitalize on it. None of the major villains are going to die, neither will Gordon, Selina, Bruce, etc. It's going to be hard for this to stay interesting when there are no real consequences.

Since batman doesnt kill anyway how is this a real complaint? They wouldn't die either way.

They are building Arkham Asylum. Also the season has been bumped from 8 to 16 episodes and they are currently filming ep 9. The Asylum is the real consequence.

Since batman doesnt kill anyway how is this a real complaint? They wouldn't die either way.

They are building Arkham Asylum. Also the season has been bumped from 8 to 16 episodes and they are currently filming ep 9. The Asylum is the real consequence.
Gotham is getting 22 episodes.

It's a complaint because it makes things more predictable.

Because there's bigger and better things going on when Batman is involved. With this, we're just watching people become who we already know who they're going to become. And they already have the traits of who they're going to become. We already know Nygma is going to be the riddler, so we don't need to see his wierd *** try to come up riddles every episode he's in. We know Selina is going to be Catwoman. She doesn't need to be showing those traits at this point. And also, they're never going to be in any real danger since we know what's coming eventually.

Bigger and better things like what exactly? Batman foiling the villains yet again bigger and better things? For that just go pop in the Nolan Trilogy. It's been interesting so far piecing together why these villains turned out the way they are. Just enjoy the process.

If you want to look at it like that, you just summed up damn near every comic period. I will enjoy the show when they give me something to enjoy. I have other problems. Only thing I'm truly enjoying is the Penguins arc.

Yeah the plots and subplots are progressing real well.

Every ep should have this amount of Bruce Wayne in it.

I kinda saw this being the therapist since the actress is pretty recognizable. I wonder if ppl will find a way to combat this in the future. If you put an actor that's well known on tv or movies as a new character on a show like this it's pretty obvious they're the killer or person of interest. I've seen this with a lot of shows. Otherwise it'd be announced they're part of the main cast or reoccurring for a few eps. It's even more apparent when it's an actor well known to guest feature on multiple shows.

I kinda saw this being the therapist since the actress is pretty recognizable. I wonder if ppl will find a way to combat this in the future. If you put an actor that's well known on tv or movies as a new character on a show like this it's pretty obvious they're the killer or person of interest. I've seen this with a lot of shows. Otherwise it'd be announced they're part of the main cast or reoccurring for a few eps. It's even more apparent when it's an actor well known to guest feature on multiple shows.
Yeah, I recognized her as well... did a quick search and she was in... Person of Interest.  

They didn't really conclude that case, did they?  The Capt was in the middle of yelling at Bullock about shooting her when they cut to Gordon being brought in.

The actor playing the Penguin is pretty good! 

Back
Top Bottom