Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont understand how people can get mad, its not like they made the shoes. Its all a matter of choice. Do you accept the fact that they might be fake/unauthorized? if yes then go ahead and if no then dont order. enough said IMO.

It's just a matter of two views from opposite sides of the spectrum failing to reach a common ground. One side argues for technicality and the other for ethics and morality. Reality is, if you have GM's on your feet nobody's going to call you out on it.

Delivery guys be like "VVVVVVVVVNDS"

l.jpg
looks delicious actually, NYC pie?

So i return my rstor pair and got my kinstor pair. The seller from MSN messenger says there are no hang tag but the agent got it for me and theres a hang tag wtf. 

I went on instagram looking at some Royal 1s they look exactly like the pair my agent got. 

Last edited:
You guys need to stop with the BS pizza nonsense. I checked the thread today and it legit looks like a bunch of kids posting nonsense.

You're gonna ruin this thread and it's gonna get locked. Enough with the analogies. It doesn't matter what your compare GM sneakers too, you aren't proving anything to anyone that already has their own opinion, as you have yours.

Stop trying to change everyone else's mind. If you think they are fake, post your post, state your opinion and keep it moving.

And for the guys that buy/sell/wear GM sneakers or are interested in doing so...
STOP DEFENDING THEM AND ARGUING WITH PEOPLE DENYING THEY ARE REAL. Your not changing anyone's mind either.

Two pages of sarcastic nonsense pizza posts? I'm not trying to call anyone out or mock you, but really? This was an informative and interesting thread, I would like for it to stay that way, and unlocked.

Now for anyone that doesn't wanna talk about pizza...

I'm not posting these for debate. It's for educational purposes only.

I saw these Royal 1's on YouTube. Dude got them from a website that gets their shoes from the site which much remain unnamed, one hint tho it rhymes with paomao.

Idk if these are the same quality/pairs that people are receiving when ordering from there. Idk if these are straight up fakes like some people have mentioned. He does mention in the video that they come from the "authentic" section. Here is a link to the video if you wanna check them out.

I thought they looked off and the leather was a little shiny, but not bad. He also tweeted that they didn't look that shiny in person, just when he put them under the studio lighting and white drop for the video.

View media item 503003View media item 503004View media item 503007View media item 503009View media item 503012View media item 503013View media item 503015View media item 503016
I'm interested to hear if this is about the quality that people are reviving from GM? In the photos I've seen on this thread and other sites the pairs have looked much better, like way better.

They are selling for $200 on the site. Other than FAKE/REAL DEBATE What are some opinions?

So i return my rstor pair and got my kinstor pair. The seller from MSN messenger says there are no hang tag but the agent got it for me and theres a hang tag wtf. 

I went on instagram looking at some Royal 1s they look exactly like the pair my agent got. 
I thought that they came from the same place? I just ordered royal blues from rstor so I will post when I get them.

maybe you should contact the youtube dude and see if his came with that hang tag? :nerd:

maybe they are legit? who the hell knows :lol: they look good, everything is on point from what i can tell. If they are fake then um WOW?

im looking to do something tonight, will post details

Last edited:
U guys are being too picky. Ask yourself "if there was no hangtag would I even send these back?"

GM pairs obviously have hangtags at this point. You can cut the thing off when it comes in. It's not like you have to wear it with the hangtag.

Your ordering from grey market sites and your expecting a completely legit pair.

The pictures I just posted, the shoes didn't come with a hangtag on them and they look the exact same as the rest of the royals I have seen including the photos of yours.

If the hangtag is the only thing preventing you from buying, you should stay away from GM shoes or just find comfort in knowing you can cut it off, lol.

Rstore and Kinstore get their sock from the same place anyway. So do the other 50 shops exactly like them on TB. You don't have to buy from just those two. There are shops with better ratings that less people order from. I wanna know where the closest collector's get their GM's from. They look CRAZY good.

well the tag is odd.. just saying.

I agree, but just cut it off lol.

I mean your dealing with GM shoes bro. they aren't completely legit, weird **** happens with them. At least they don't have blue tinted soles lol

well the tag is odd.. just saying.

I agree, but just cut it off lol.

I mean your dealing with GM shoes bro. they aren't completely legit, weird **** happens with them. At least they don't have blue tinted soles lol

you cant say that, either they are legit or they are fake.

theres no in between :lol:

thats the whole point of this thread. theres fake shoes and theres real ones.

ive held and see with my own two eyes REAL pairs of GM shoes which were pretty much the same as retail pairs. little quality issues but nothing for anyone even a real shoe collector to call fake.

Actually i have ordered from both rstor and kinstor... kinstor pairs are better quality but rstor is more known.

Probably because more people order from Rstore and they ship out their nicer pairs first.

That's why I encourage people too check all the other sites on TB. There are like countless other sites with much better ratings and cheaper prices than Rstore and Kinstore. I should make a small list of the ones I have bookmarked. They rate the stores with hearts and diamonds and weird symbols. Diamonds being the highest. Some stores have like 5-6 diamonds. Rstore and kinstore have like 1-2.

I just never understood why out of all the stores on TB those two are the ones everyone use...

I still haven't purchased anything yet. I'm probably gonna buy BC3's tho. They are literally identical. Dude posted some pics in the beginning of this thread.

Also just order two pairs of Jordan 1's for a test and see once and for all if these are fake or real.

Royals and Black Toes and will do a comparison to my brothers Shadow 1's he got from Footaction.

stay tuned. ordered direct, no agent or anything.

you cant say that, either they are legit or they are fake.

theres no in between :lol:

thats the whole point of this thread. theres fake shoes and theres real ones.

ive held and see with my own two eyes REAL pairs of GM shoes which were pretty much the same as retail pairs. little quality issues but nothing for anyone even a real shoe collector to call fake.

I've held and seen GM shoes also, many times. I've just never ordered them myself.

There is an in between, that's percisely why they are called "Grey" market. Because they are in between legit and not legit. How YOU PERSONALLY FEEL about the shoes make them legit or not. Not the shoes them self, if that makes sense.

Like if there are small differences and you believe they are legit, that's all that matters. And that's why the market is successful and thriving.

If they look exactly like RD royals and they come with the hangtag, then who cares?

It's the same thing with the icy blue bottom SJ's, Concords and CG's.

I don't wanna debate this tho. I've been saying that.

Also just order two pairs of Jordan 1's for a test and see once and for all if these are fake or real.

Royals and Black Toes and will do a comparison to my brothers Shadow 1's he got from Footaction.

Best idea and post this whole time. Although it's already been done. Lewi did it with the 11's like 10-15 pages back and they were identical.

Doing it with the 1's in an excellent idea tho. repped.

You have to compare them to actual royals and black toes tho. Or else ur gonna be lacking control for the comparison.

But you should still be able to tell honestly, I would just like to see how they stand up to the ACTUAL pairs. The GM royals leather looks more shiny. They are gonna be different in small ways and the quality might be a little off depending.

We already know that GM shoes are different in small ways from the RD pairs, just not different enough for people to tell that see you on the street. The retro 88 GM's are very easy to spot if you own a legit pair and know what to look for. 1's, 3's, 4's, 5's and 11's even 13's are nearly impossible unless your an expert and have them in hand.

I remember a little over 10 yrs ago i went to China for a trip i got a hold of a pair of t-mac greymarket for $40. Came back and compared with my friends it was identical......

How much is shipping to order directly to the US? When I try to check out it shows that it is free shipping but I don't think the calculator is accounting for the international shipping

YOUR THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE YOU WERE JUST CALLING MY GM CONCORDS FAKE EARLIER NOW YOUR ORDERING FROM A GM SELLER. 

200.gif

YOUR THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE YOU WERE JUST CALLING MY GM CONCORDS FAKE EARLIER NOW YOUR ORDERING FROM A GM SELLER. 

200.gif

im a hypocrit, didnt call them fake. i said they were GM

RELEASE PAIRS FROM THE STORE AND RETAILS DID NOT HAVE SOLES LIKE YOURS

here let me repeat it again so you you understand

RELEASE PAIRS FROM THE STORE AND RETAILS DID NOT HAVE SOLES LIKE YOURS

because the soles look fake as well.
THOSE SOLES LOOK FAKE AS WELL

yes, fake looking. never called the shoe fake.

theres a difference. if i thought they were fake id have no problem so whats your point.

you sat here calling them 100% legit and defending them when in fact they are NOT 100% legit....

so once again, show me a pic of any RD pair that released from LEGIT RETAILERS with soles like that then ill never post again... but you cant because NO PAIRS came with em that blue and vibrant. thanks.

and really i didnt purchase them for myself, i got a fair deal and took the plunge mostly to do a comparison with the shadow 1's. Had my brother not get them then i probably wouldnt have done this.

i am also in the process of dissecting a pair of GM XI Breds but not sure if i should waste my own money so if people wanna chip in, holla :lol:

yes, fake looking. never called the shoe fake.

theres a difference. if i thought they were fake id have no problem so whats your point.

you sat here calling them 100% legit and defending them when in fact they are NOT 100% legit....

so once again, show me a pic of any RD pair that released from LEGIT RETAILERS with soles like that then ill never post again... but you cant because NO PAIRS came with em that blue and vibrant. thanks.

and really i didnt purchase them for myself, i got a fair deal and took the plunge mostly to do a comparison with the shadow 1's. Had my brother not get them then i probably wouldnt have done this.

i am also in the process of dissecting a pair of GM XI Breds but not sure if i should waste my own money so if people wanna chip in, holla
laugh.gif
If i showed you a gm concord with yellow soles you wouldnt of had even notice 
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom