Grimiest %!%% Someone's Ever Done To You?

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by MaxSwoosh713

This probably isn't the grimiest, but it was recent:
I got a new manager at my job (she's a total *****), she doesn't introduce herself when we first meet. So she talks to my co-worker and asks him if Im a good worker/ what Im like. So the dude says "he's a good worker I guess, but sometime you have to get behind him and push him to work." He tells me what he said to her and Im like what the hell man? He says don't worry, she won't take my word for it etc. so I kinda shrug it off and say whatever. The next day its really slow and she sees me walking at a normal pace "without urgency" and calls me into her office to tell me my performance is lacking, that I don't care about my job, that my 80 year old co-worker moves faster than me, why don't I talk to her, and just chewing me out. She was ready to send me home 1 hour after clocking in, but my supervisor stood up for me to stay. I was HEATED. My whole department heard what happened and now everyone knows this guy is a ******* worm.

what do you do
nerd.gif
Nothing I really could do. He's on my boss's good side so if i do anything to him Ill see trouble from my boss, and I don't want to lose my job. He's apologized for it, but I haven't spoken a work to him since and don't want anything to do with him. Just have to take the L on this one.

Originally Posted by MMG

I got a new manager at my job (she's a total *****), she doesn't introduce herself when we first meet. So she talks to my co-worker and asks him if Im a good worker/ what Im like. So the dude says "he's a good worker I guess, but sometime you have to get behind him and push him to work." He tells me what he said to her and Im like what the hell man? He says don't worry, she won't take my word for it etc. so I kinda shrug it off and say whatever. The next day its really slow and she sees me walking at a normal pace "without urgency" and calls me into her office to tell me my performance is lacking, that I don't care about my job, that my 80 year old co-worker moves faster than me, why don't I talk to her, and just chewing me out. She was ready to send me home 1 hour after clocking in, but my supervisor stood up for me to stay. I was HEATED. My whole department heard what happened and now everyone knows this guy is a ******* worm.

what do you do
nerd.gif
I'm going to assume "nothing".

Originally Posted by MMG

what do you do
nerd.gif
Nothing I really could do. He's on my boss's good side so if i do anything to him Ill see trouble from my boss, and I don't want to lose my job. He's apologized for it, but I haven't spoken a work to him since and don't want anything to do with him. Just have to take the L on this one.

he didnt ask "what did you do"

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by MMG

what do you do
nerd.gif

OH 
laugh.gif

Im a valet driver at a downtown hotel.
That guy up there read it wrong too 
grin.gif

She left a little Diamond Key & Lock necklace that I copped her for Valentines day at another dudes house after sucking & *****ing him for an entire weekend only for me to find out from the dude himself because he was in love with her and wanted to see if she was lying when she said that we were broke up.

!+@ Grammar.

In 7th grade, one morning I boarded the the school bus, and the bus driver wrote me up for no #%%$@@+ reason.  I arrived on my bus stop on time, with no complaints, boarded the bus and boom....referral.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

She left a little Diamond Key & Lock necklace that I copped her for Valentines day at another dudes house after sucking & *****ing him for an entire weekend only for me to find out from the dude himself because he was in love with her and wanted to see if she was lying when she said that we were broke up.

!+@ Grammar.
This takes the cake.

OH 
laugh.gif

grin.gif
Actually, what I responded to makes perfect sense...
grin.gif

OH 
laugh.gif

grin.gif
How do you guys get paid?  hourly + tips? whats the average tip $5 or more? and what are your hours like and what do you do all day?

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

!+@ Grammar.
This takes the cake.

Originally Posted by youngj00

!+@ Grammar.
This takes the cake.

It gotta be a tie between him and the dude who got an STD.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]currently drunk... [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i was with someone for over a year. chick i was with got married... i found out 3 months after she was married that she was, while she was in my bed. happened years ago, she still hits me.[/color]

THAT SHE WAS A MAN? What ? U cant write something and leave the most important part out.
I think he's saying that, he found out she was married 3 months after she got married.....?

Day I found out my ex was cheating.

She got up to go to work and she left email open. It was blown up x 1000. It was a mac and I did not know how reduce it.

I did find a picture of her taking pictures of her butt she had emailed to someone.

I knew it was not her iphone and assumed it was the camera i bought her for christmas.

I locate the camera and she had pulled the battery.

But, she left memory card. I plug it into the ps3.

Thats where I find out she took a trip to Honduras to see a guy. Told me she was going to Mexico with her mom.

She had taken pictures with the dude.

I then found out she was sleeping with a dude that lived 5min down the street.

I then found out she had given me clamydia.

Oh, well this all happen in 09.

A year later some dude beat her pretty bad and put her in the hospital for a month.

Her brother tried to retaliate and got the same treatment.

All her friends and family think I did it. I recently saw her sister in Sams Club and she was shook. 
I never liked any of her friends and I see them often and they avoid me like the plague.

Originally Posted by cs02132

OH 
laugh.gif

grin.gif
How do you guys get paid?  hourly + tips? whats the average tip $5 or more? and what are your hours like and what do you do all day?
I started at minimum wage + tips. The average tip about $2, 5's are pretty common too, but anything above that is very rare. I work the 3-11pm shift, sometimes till midnight. If Im in charge of keys I sit in a small room organizing keys, answering the phone and sending out cars and staring at the wall. If Im driving I move cars from the drive to the garage and walk about 2 block back to the hotel; I pretty much do that all day with greeting guests and loading/unloading luggage mixed in there. Some days I move 3 cars, and some days (like today and most days) I move about 40.

!+@ Grammar.
you made a thread on that right?

#+*% was ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Day I found out my ex was cheating.

She got up to go to work and she left email open. It was blown up x 1000. It was a mac and I did not know how reduce it.

I did find a picture of her taking pictures of her butt she had emailed to someone.

I knew it was not her iphone and assumed it was the camera i bought her for christmas.

I locate the camera and she had pulled the battery.

But, she left memory card. I plug it into the ps3.

Thats where I find out she took a trip to Honduras to see a guy. Told me she was going to Mexico with her mom.

She had taken pictures with the dude.

I then found out she was sleeping with a dude that lived 5min down the street.

I then found out she had given me clamydia.

Oh, well this all happen in 09.

A year later some dude beat her pretty bad and put her in the hospital for a month.

Her brother tried to retaliate and got the same treatment.

All her friends and family think I did it. I recently saw her sister in Sams Club and she was shook. 
I never liked any of her friends and I see them often and they avoid me like the plague.

Whut? Sounds like a serious relationship too. Karmas a bia as she found out

!+@ Grammar.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Got %!++%% up with my "boy" one night. Drank a mess of beer and popped 2 bars. I might have even blew half of one. But basically we were at my other boy's grandpas house and all ended up gettin %!++%% up together. Toward the end of the night I throw up and feel like I'm bout to pass out. The last thing I remember was this "friend" telling me to pass out on the couch. I wake up and my Glock 27 is gone, my phone is on the kitchen table with no battery in it, my wallet is empty, and he's nowhere to be found. Now this is %!++%% up, yea. But this all comes a month after I dropped like 400 to get this dude out of jail because no one else would and his daughter was about to be born. So I pay that and tell him not to worry 'bout paying me back. Then this happens.

I was heated at first when I found out it was him that took it. I was in denial at first because I knew the dude since kindergarten and we was always tight. Found out he sold it to this dude for 350. I started talkin %*$# when I heard that. A couple weeks pass and %*$# blows over then I finally see him, and boy is he pissed. Apparently he just heard I was talkin %*$# so he runs at me. The whole time I'm telling him to let it go and I don't want to fight him.(I'm 6'7" 210lbs, he was maybe 6' 160lbs) So we fight. I end up knocking him down with blows like 3 or 4 times. Every time he got up I'm asking him "So whats up? We done?" And he takes offense to it and screams "So what's up then *%$+%?!" And we proceed to fight until he gets knocked down again. Finally one of his boys comes from the car and takes him back to the car.

Basically this is the most betrayed I've ever felt. I started to question all my boys because I knew him for so long. Never talked to him after that. He's been in and out of jail since for smokin meth and beating his BM. Not the type of people I like to associate with. Didn't take it as a loss, I took it as a lesson learned. A pricey lesson learned being that I got hit for like over 1k is cash and items.. But whatever. You live and learn. If that's what it took for me to learn not to $%## with that dude, then so be it.

!+@ Grammar.
This takes the cake.
 Damn son

Originally Posted by ColdCity

!+@ Grammar.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

this ....  and damn
sick.gif
sick.gif
 Play the @!@+# or play @!@+#

when my cousin stole my laptop.... she was living with it us at the time and I made the mistake of leaving it out in the living room
30t6p3b.gif

it was a macbook.

Back
Top Bottom