GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Still amazed at Steph dribbling down the clock and ending the possession with and-1 on a hook shot lmao.

It aint over until they get the 4th win. I hope they take care of business tomorrow.

And that 5PM start is gross.

the result of boneheaded turnovers and hella missed free throws.

lets setup a gofundme so we can get an IG model courtside for JP to feel more inspired

the result of boneheaded turnovers and hella missed free throws.

lets setup a gofundme so we can get an IG model courtside for JP to feel more inspired

can’t believe i saw a game where the warriors got 35 free throws. refs did their best to give this game to the warriors and they still couldn’t do it :smh:

What an amazing performance. Appreciate all that Steph has done and what he is doing.

Never going to be another player like him.

Also, Dray said he lost respect for Sabonis for leaving the court without shaking hands. Basically gave the entire Kings squad respect, except Sabonis lmao

definitely thought we had that one for sure. the Poole shot.....not entirely mad at it. We have seen him shoot that plenty of times. hit it, youre a hero, miss and you get the discourse we got today unfortunately. Obviously still want Curry/Klay takin any last game shot for us.

Overall Im not too worried. At half AD had like 22 and 10 and LAL was up 1. With the amount of FTs LAL took, AD having a monster game and having to play the entire second half, and Schroeder and DLO showing up the game still came down to wire with one shot. Thats a lot LAL had to do to get the win which I dont see as being sustainable going forward for 5-6 more games.

I still got GS in 6

I expect AD and LeBron to get their numbers. That's automatic. But my hope is the W's shut down the rest of the team and exploit the Lakers. FT difference was ridiculous. The Schroeder FTs along in game one was insane.

Steph needs to start aggressive and stay aggressive. Also, play them 40 plus minutes. If Davin Ham's goofy *** understands that it's the playoffs, then Kerr should be doing the same. Enough with this 10-man rotation.

I agree with a lot of people complaining about Kuminga's PT. Time to give him a chance, DiVincenzo has been inconsistent so far in the postseason. See what Kuminga can do at this point.

I understand wanting to play them 40+ minutes and the urgency to win, but i also understand Kerr being a bit reserved on Tuesday because they just played on Sunday and wanting to prepare them for a long series.

AD started to wear down towards the end of the game and Dubs almost pulled it off

It’s wild to hear people say Steph isn’t a PG. lol he was def one today. Solid game by Klay, wish he stays this consistent! We tied baby 💪🏾
It's because they don't see him as a lead ball handler. But he's a PG.

What a great win last night. JaMychel Green bought in and was ready to go.

As for Poole, it seemed like he was in his feelings more in game 2. He had a terrible game.

So we play them every other game too or…? 😂😂

IMG_5892.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom