GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

No lie, I thought the W's didn't have the energy to comeback and win. Only to find out they dominated the 4th lolol.

The value of Looney in this video.

Sucks his vertical athleticism is sapped. But laterally and positionally, he’s one of the better bigs on switches.
For a guy who had hip issues at the start of his career his ability to defend the perimeter is slept on

He would willingly match up with a prime harden and not foul and keep in front. An unsung key piece to this team that be overlooked. The starting centers have been great thus far. Will be cool to see how we match up against the elite bigs when that part of the schedule comes up

nice interview…gp2 has taken a big chunk of jta’s minutes and you could tell his timing is really off. he had a pretty bad 3rd quarter…

hes def gonna get those minutes back tho as injuries creep up and players need rest…i can understand the frustration tho. hes fighting for minutes with new players (porter/bjelica) and gp2 is having a great year

I think there’s a good chance they rest Steph tonight @ DET. He needs it, I’m all for it.

Makes sense seeing it’s a back to back and we have a home game Sunday and not another til next Weds.

So are we ever gonna find out what David West was talking about with all the secret drama that one year?

I feel like there’s something more to the story besides people getting mono lol

Pretty telling win. Impressive really. I think this squad as the season goes will be primed for a run. I really am curious now to see how Klay and Wiseman fit back in. There will be some growing pains surely.

Pretty telling win. Impressive really. I think this squad as the season goes will be primed for a run. I really am curious now to see how Klay and Wiseman fit back in. There will be some growing pains surely.
More so for Wiseman. Klay will get back in easily. They'll run some old plays for him, get him comfortable. Depending on his limitations at the start, he may be weakest defensively on the court at first, moving laterally and whatnot, but becuase they play such tight team defense, that drop off will be slight. Klay has never been one to force stuff. His shot in practice and training has been wet. If he does nothing but go to the corner and wait for the pass, that still helps the team and opens the floor up for steph and jordan and wiggins quickly.

Wiseman will take some getting used to. Looney has gotten so good and intelligent lately, I know there will be some struggles with James just making the right decision and not fouling every one on the court.

So many lineups Kerr can play with. So much iq, speed, offense, defense and distribution... Thoughts and prayers for any team on the other end of the court.

More so for Wiseman. Klay will get back in easily. They'll run some old plays for him, get him comfortable. Depending on his limitations at the start, he may be weakest defensively on the court at first, moving laterally and whatnot, but becuase they play such tight team defense, that drop off will be slight. Klay has never been one to force stuff. His shot in practice and training has been wet. If he does nothing but go to the corner and wait for the pass, that still helps the team and opens the floor up for steph and jordan and wiggins quickly.

Wiseman will take some getting used to. Looney has gotten so good and intelligent lately, I know there will be some struggles with James just making the right decision and not fouling every one on the court.

So many lineups Kerr can play with. So much iq, speed, offense, defense and distribution... Thoughts and prayers for any team on the other end of the court.

i wouldnt be surprised if klay comes back and starts with the 2nd unit initially…its been 2.5 years since his last game…

its going to be interesting to see how kerr splits time up between poole and klay and how each take the time limitations

poole has had two 30+ point games in the last week or so, and hes having a pretty solid season

Whirl Poole and House of Wigs we're in the bag today. Team has threats at every position. Wild. Bench gonna be solid when Poole moves there. That 2nd unit gonna be full of wolves.

Team is OD. I keep saying it cuz it keeps being true. They're better than 15 and 16. This team and adding Klay would beat both of those. Shooters all over the court, with every lineup. Rebounds. Crazy defense. Speed. IQ.

Like, I haven't heard them Fitz or Kelenna said at any point, 'with the guys out there, where will the warriors find some scoring'

Kerr has done better with rotations to imo. Timing curry wayyyyy better this yr.

deep roster that can lighten the workload for curry
this will help keep him fresher late in the games and deep in the season
might even extend his career
we saw what it did with tim duncan and he was pretty effective near 40
steph has a gm that looks like it will age really well

Steph looked super annoyed with Van Fleet and his full-court press all game. This team is on a roll!

18-2!

I was watching the game yesterday and the moment Hartenstein flexed on Poole, I had a feeling that he was going to heat up...and he did with 4-straight 3's.

Then when Steph got called with that stupid offensive foul and the tech, it was over.

Tuesday at Phoenix will be fun! End that streak!

What are the chances Klay plays this weekend in Santa Cruz? I wouldn’t mind taking a drive to show him some support.

Should be a fun game tonight. Not really worried if they lose this one, but would be nice to end their win streak.

IMO, I think the W's will win.

The game was in the balance the whole night despite how bad Steph and Dray were.

22 TO's, not winning basketball. Despite all that, there were times when the dubs could of turned it around. But they didn't deserve/want it last night.

I think the perimeter defense from the Suns mucked it up and just threw the team out of rhythm. getting into passing lanes, etc.

I think we see a different effort Friday night.

The game was in the balance the whole night despite how bad Steph and Dray were.

22 TO's, not winning basketball. Despite all that, there were times when the dubs could of turned it around. But they didn't deserve/want it last night.

I think the perimeter defense from the Suns mucked it up and just threw the team out of rhythm. getting into passing lanes, etc.

I think we see a different effort Friday night.
Yup, Phoenix really pressed on Steph the entire game and did a good job. The ball movement was not good last night compared to the Clippers game. Saw some tweets that Wiggins was battling a stiff back? Not sure how accurate that was.

But the W's run it back on Friday. Should be a better game for Steph.

Yup, Phoenix really pressed on Steph the entire game and did a good job. The ball movement was not good last night compared to the Clippers game. Saw some tweets that Wiggins was battling a stiff back? Not sure how accurate that was.

But the W's run it back on Friday. Should be a better game for Steph.
Yea I heard that as well regarding Wiggins. He did seem a bit stiff out there to be honest. He probably should of sat that one out.

The ball movement was not sharp at all. A lot of lazy passes. Just a lot of lazy possessions in general. They just seemed slow last night. Hungover almost lol

Back
Top Bottom