GTA San Andreas Appreciation Thread

ive never played smh at me
grin.gif

The only thing that's keeping this from being my hands down #1 game ever is the horrible graphics, even by PS2/Xbox 1 standards. If you could transferGTAIV's graphics to San Andreas, now that would be something.. It's getting less and less likely that my dream of a portable San Andreas will be comingon PSP. San Andreas stories would be crazy.

i liked vice city better. sorry.

ben-wallace-hair.jpg

Every time San Andreas is mentioned, someone's gotta drop this stupid statement. What is it that makes Vice City better than San Andreas? The town area ismuch smaller. You can't swim, let alone dive. There is one lousy plane in the game. Many fewer features overall, too many to mention. Not only is the gamearea much smaller, but the town is boring and flat. The only place you can have some fun in Vice City and do some nice stunts is the airport. In San Andreas,there are rural areas, forests and mountains (Mt. Chiliad FTW!) where you can do all kinds of crazy stunts with your bike. I can always spend 20-30 minutesjust driving around on a bike through the rural areas in San Andreas, doing stunts.

Also, people need to town down their GTAIV hate. That game gets way too much hate on this forum, hate that it doesn't deserve. It's a very good game.

By far the best GTA. No other GTA was as in depth with everything as San Andreas. GTA4 was good, but they left out so many things from San Andreas that italmost felt like a downgrade.

san andreas is my favorite but i think its all about preference, some people prefer that 80s miami scarface feel, in terms of gameplay san andreas hadeverything vice city had and then some

on another note, rockstar needs to hurry up with read dead redemption, looking forward to that more than gta4

Originally Posted by MECKS

man you guys say the RC missions were hard.
no

the mission that sucked so much....... was the one in the country where you have to drive allllll the way to some far %#% ranch, steal some bailer/wheat crap and drive it alllllll the way to your ranch all with 3 stars and the damn thing goes like 10mph...

i hated that mission >=o

thiss game is crazy tho. i love getting a helicopter, and a parachute, landing on a hotel and jumping off
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
that mission was easy....and you had to set some weed on fire for ahippie and son had like greenhouses full of it
laugh.gif

i wish GTA was an annual thing... are they supposed to come out with a new one?

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

Originally Posted by MECKS

no

the mission that sucked so much....... was the one in the country where you have to drive allllll the way to some far %#% ranch, steal some bailer/wheat crap and drive it alllllll the way to your ranch all with 3 stars and the damn thing goes like 10mph...

i hated that mission >=o

thiss game is crazy tho. i love getting a helicopter, and a parachute, landing on a hotel and jumping off
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
that mission was easy....and you had to set some weed on fire for a hippie and son had like greenhouses full of it
laugh.gif

dude name was the truth dude was saying some off the wall shid the whole time going to san fiero (spell check)

what about that mission where u get to race tommy vercetti

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

MECKS wrote:

no

the mission that sucked so much....... was the one in the country where you have to drive allllll the way to some far %#% ranch, steal some bailer/wheat crap
and drive it alllllll the way to your ranch all with 3 stars and the damn thing goes like 10mph...

i hated that mission >=o

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
that mission was easy....and you had to set some weed on fire for a
hippie and son had like greenhouses full of it
laugh.gif

dude name was the truth dude was saying some off the wall shid the whole time going to san fiero (spell check)

Wasn't it the guy from GTA III, not Tommy Vercetti (from Vice City) that you got to race?

Game was sick... still haven't beaten it and I've had it since release date... I'm almost there tho.. this and Vice City are my top fav video gamesof all time

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

MECKS wrote:

no

the mission that sucked so much....... was the one in the country where you have to drive allllll the way to some far %#% ranch, steal some bailer/wheat crap
and drive it alllllll the way to your ranch all with 3 stars and the damn thing goes like 10mph...

i hated that mission >=o

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
that mission was easy....and you had to set some weed on fire for a
hippie and son had like greenhouses full of it
laugh.gif

Wasn't it the guy from GTA III, not Tommy Vercetti (from Vice City) that you got to race?
Yea. It was the guy, named Claude I believe, from GTA III.

Sometimes when I need to relax, I figure instead of going out for a real drive I'll just cruise the countryside on a "Freeway" chopper in SanAndreas
pimp.gif

who ever got this game on computer and wants to play online, yes i said online, send me a message and il send u the link, make sure u tell me before hand if ugot the steam verison or the regular version just from buying it from stores not from steam.

believe me send me a message it will be worth ur time.

JKXI

my favorite game of all time, beat it twice.

i love how u can venture from los santos to san venturas then to vegas. also, jumping off the cliff in the grand canyons was fun.

Back
Top Bottom