Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

It was on the plane lol yes
I think I remember :lol: The pilot shot her? Think she jumped in front of it maybe? I think a bullet hit the laptop maybe :lol:

Aww w/e
Ehhh, that dance fight scene was pretty bad. No debating that
When ppl were calling it that before I saw it I was like I know there wasn't really a dance off to end this :lol: :smh:

It was literally just a damn distraction. Might've been corny but way worse than some of yall made it seem.

Probably would've been better off hating on the actual ending cuz it was similar to those power of friendship saving the day type victories.

Last edited:
The dance distraction wasn't the "corniest" part, but it didn't ruin the movie or anything. It fits within the movie and the character, it almost took you out of the moment but it wasn't a dealbreaker.

That would be on the short list of complaints about the movie... but it's a short list.

Yeah it was just a distraction but look at the circumstances. Ronan now is one of the most powerful being alive, and he gets defeated with a dance fight distraction? :lol:

It was just a huge let down IMO

The dance distraction wasn't the "corniest" part, but it didn't ruin the movie or anything. It fits within the movie and the character, it almost took you out of the moment but it wasn't a dealbreaker.

That would be on the short list of complaints about the movie... but it's a short list.

Pretty much this.

Green goblin only being in the movie for 5mins and getting beat by one web shot, then for some reason was just left alone to leave even though he just killed SM's girl, now that's a deal breaker

Last edited:
He didnt know what dancing was. **** if I didnt know what dancing was I would think he is casting some voodoo spell or some ****. Fits with the story imo. Tho I see how people didnt like it. At least it wasn't the corny peter and ronan are about to fight but something happens at the last second that gives peter an advantage

Pretty much this.

Green goblin only being in the movie for 5mins and getting beat by one web shot, then for some reason was just left alone to leave even though he just killed SM's girl, now that's a deal breaker

He was beaten by a webshot?? He was left alone to leave and woke up in ravencroft? :lol: no blaster you were on my side!!

He didnt know what dancing was. **** if I didnt know what dancing was I would think he is casting some voodoo spell or some ****. Fits with the story imo. Tho I see how people didnt like it. At least it wasn't the corny peter and ronan are about to fight but something happens at the last second that gives peter an advantage

They should've beaten Ronan as a team. Like they all use their strengths to take down Ronan or something. I was looking forward to a montage kinda like in Avengers when everyone started working together with their counterparts like Cap and iron man ( that unibeam reflecting off caps shield still makes me tear up :wow: ) widow and hawkeye, Thor and hulk. That's how you show some misfits banding together on some save the world/universe type ****. Not doing an off beat Michael Jackson kick and holding hands with an infinity gem. Like what? :lol:

He was beaten by a webshot?? He was left alone to leave and woke up in ravencroft? :lol: no blaster you were on my side!!

I have my complaints for that movie but the way they treat GG (not Harry) was just intolerable for me :lol:

They should of just left him out

Yeah, but this group isn't The Avengers... we weren't being lead to that kind of epic, final battle at all. The Avengers was building to that moment and that's why it worked, Iron Man and Cap put aside their differences, Hulk smashed, Hawkeye was a look out :lol:, they all did their thing.

That's not the only way you show misfits banding together :lol: The Guardians did it in their own way, Groot sacrificed himself, Rocket built a weapon, Quill reached out for Gamora, it wasn't the same thing as The Avengers and it wasn't supposed to be, they were two different movies and two different groups of heroes.

Last edited:
Of course they're not the avengers, but the whole movie was building up to them accepting the fact that they work well together as a team despite the fact that they all had their own agendas. They all were suppose to be selfish bounty hunters and they all ended up holding hands and having heart to hearts. Lol wut?

Yeah and they banded together in a different way in order to win. Honestly that ending just nailed down how they're different than the Avengers.

I did have a minor complaint. Drax can't understand metaphors but he called the Sakaarans paper people. That was before the scene with the rocket launcher where he learns how to use a metaphor.

They should've beaten Ronan as a team. Like they all use their strengths to take down Ronan or something. I was looking forward to a montage kinda like in Avengers when everyone started working together with their counterparts like Cap and iron man ( that unibeam reflecting off caps shield still makes me tear up :wow: ) widow and hawkeye, Thor and hulk. That's how you show some misfits banding together on some save the world/universe type ****. Not doing an off beat Michael Jackson kick and holding hands with an infinity gem. Like what? :lol:

When they went to board Ronan's ship is when they went off and did their individual things to contribute to the team.. It was a build up to putting the plan together to what they thought would be able to defeat ronan..

But it didn't work..

I forgot about Perers mom being shot. That first plane scene was lame. Matter of fact all of the peter parent scenes were terrible.

I swear to god, mentioning star wars is like your bat signal. If you were like this every time Kobe was mentioned you would never stop posting :lol:

:lol: Not at all man. I could care less what trolls think of Star Wars. Honestly feel sad for people like that.

There is no Guardians of the Galaxy without Star Wars. Hell, many of the movies out today derive in some shape or form from SW. How many directors, producers, assistants, sound guys, computer guys are where they are because of those movies? It's innumerable.

And *** clowns like that dude post that **** for attention. **** is sad. I feel bad for young people like that. :smh:

lol feel sad for people who acknowledge Star Wars is hyped up garbage. Cool story brah.

There is no weak *** star wars without star trek, which is also much better than the garbage known as star wars. w/o SW Guardians will still be there cuz Star Trek was. In fact, getting the director who's most well known silver screen work is Star Wars is the best decision they have made. :lol:

Someone hates your weak *** favorite movie. Keep crying about it. Hell, even the hardcore fans hate half the films but still act like it is some great franchise. It has a great running guys. Just 3 out of the 6 movies suck :rofl: (even tho it's actually 5. MAYBE just 4)

I could care less what trolls think of Star Wars.

yet your clown *** keeps responding

Last edited:
Why does ASM2 keep getting brought up in here?

I enjoyed it, but that movie was mediocre as hell.

Don't even get me started on Star Wars, :lol:

The new trilogy was so awful that I don't even care about the 1st one anymore.

I think Abrams will get SW back on track, tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Star Wars slander? Man y'all are just crazy. As soon as episode VII comes out people will act like Star Wars is the greatest film ever. Mostly because the critics and the media won't let you go a day without telling you how great the film is even if it isn't. Then people will convince themselves that it's the greatest film ever...just like guardians :rolleyes

But that's not even an indictment and Star Wars though because this new trilogy is gonna be amazing. I mean how can you not like Star Wars??

And I'm waiting for Andrew Garfield to pop up in avengers in some capacity. Everybody will go nuts then slowly convince themselves how awesome ASM2 was. Just watch...

Back
Top Bottom