Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

So if the next movie has another gem that starts with a "n" is it still a reach? :rolleyes
S stands for scepter
O for orb

?

:lol:

Ok
T - Tesseract
H -
A - Aether
N -
O - Orb
S - Scepter

Did you not actually see the acronym? I'm probably missing one given I typed that out off memory.

Would not be surprised if Feige just did that as a little hint. Nothing serious. These are made up names anyway. Their actual names are not even that. It's mind, space, time, power, soul, and reality.

Last edited:
Man this film is solid. Only negative is the execution of Ronan. Don't see why they got Lee Pace for that role. It seemed so minor. Which is a shame, cuz dude had the balls to disrespect Thanos. A little more screentime, and this film would've been close to perfect. We need longer cbm's bros. Lets start a useless petition!!

tbt IDK why I expect more from the villains. Most cb villains are complete garbage so its no wonder in the film they are throw away characters. Not defending Marvel's poor use of villains I'm just sayin

The Winter Soldier is still my favorite villain. Didn't need to talk, just went to where he was needed and did work.

T - Tia and Tamera
H - Hawkeye
A - Another meh villain
N - Nebula
O - Oroku Saki
S - Shut up Darcy
Did you not actually see the acronym? I'm probably missing one given I typed that out off memory.

Would not be surprised if Feige just did that as a little hint. Nothing serious. These are made up names anyway. Their actual names are not even that. It's mind, space, time, power, soul, and reality.

Finished it for you

Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Alternate Nova Corp Helmet Design

Wow, This looks way better than the ones they used in the movie and 10,000x better than the comic versio

Judge Dredd

Last edited:
Finished it for you

laugh.gif

All the concept Nova helmets

View media item 1121308
Half of these are way better than the one they chose. If they do have a couple of Novas I hope they use a couple of helmets to make it easier to differentiate them

Last edited:
3rd row second column on the first page and the one right above it are my favorites. No particular order. I also really like third on the top in the second page and the one below it

T - Tia and Tamera
H - Hawkeye
A - Another meh villain
N - Nebula
O - Oroku Saki
S - Shut up Darcy

Finished it for you

:lol: I knew you was just saying **** to say it.

The Winter Soldier is still my favorite villain. Didn't need to talk, just went to where he was needed and did work.

THIS. :pimp:

You already know. Halloween's right around the corner too.... :smokin

Ive been teetering back and forth on getting a half sleeve done of winter soldier bionic arm. Star on the shoulder and everything

That would actually be pretty dope. Red or blue star though?

THIS. :pimp:

You already know. Halloween's right around the corner too.... :smokin

Ive been teetering back and forth on getting a half sleeve done of winter soldier bionic arm. Star on the shoulder and everything

That would actually be pretty dope. Red or blue star though?

Def will go red

Back
Top Bottom