Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

Yeah. If they just have him some type of back story or something, ANYTHING to make us care about him, it would of helped his case. As stands he was just another place holder enemy.

****** up considering he is actually one of the few really good enemies in the comics. Wasted character and wasted talent.

Yeah. If they just have him some type of back story or something, ANYTHING to make us care about him, it would of helped his case. As stands he was just another place holder enemy.

They could've replaced Ronan with literally anyone else keeping the dialogue the same and it would have made no difference. They could've used howard the duck as the villain and all the dialogue would still make sense.

They could've replaced Ronan with literally anyone else keeping the dialogue the same and it would have made no difference. They could've used A TALKING LAWN CHAIR as the villain and all the dialogue would still make sense.

Exactly :lol:

Same could be said for just about every other marvel villain. They really don't matter

Last edited:
So is Thanos gonna be in the 3rd avengers or 2nd GoG? I don't think there is going to eb a 3rd Avengers right?

Because of the whole turn the world into darkness thing Malekith replaced with anyone else would not make sense without changing the dialogue. Red Skull you would have to change the dialogue being a Nazi and all. etc etc etc. With Ronan you could replace him with ANYONE and you would not need to change the script one bit. The only thing they established about Ronan is that he had a father and a grandfather and the people of his planet dont approve of his actions but do nothing about it.

So far I have only cared for WS/Hydra, Obadiah, and Loki

Last edited:
i legit want to make a DIY project of making the Star-Lord mask from scratch

I'm sure the blueprints are posted on a cosplay forum somewhere

TheRPF guys are killing it over there but it'll run you a couple hundred dollars to get one built/completed. I'm still considering pulling the trigger on one, only because I love the design so much, but I wanna put all my focus on finishing my Boba Fett and Winter Soldier builds before Halloween :lol:

Movie was alright
Wasn't as good as I expected
Pretty much just a smidgen better than im3
I liked groot and rocket though
But other than that movie was blah
Fight scenes were wack
Guess I got spoiled by the winter soldier

the action was lacking

but the humor, visuals, and soundtrack is what I really enjoyed

yeah maybe not lacking, but I just wished there was more at the end

winter soldiers highway scene though 
smokin.gif

BUT Raid 2 ending fight in the kitchen 
pimp.gif

Movie was basically an ok movie
If rocket and groot wasn't in it
Movie woulda been trash
I thought gamora was a great warrior
But had trouble with a human
Like I thought she had fighting skills
And at least super strength
Movie was meh at best
Zoe was lookin good though
I just want 2 minutes with her
Oh drax was funny at the beginning then just got stupid
Dude wasn't really destroying anybody
He got whooped almost in every fight
I'm sticking with it
It's only a smidgen better than im3
And the reason was rocket groot and Zoe fine ***

Idk how or why reviewers and nter's hyped up this trash
And :smh: if they let this gunn dude do cap
Let the Russo brothers do what they do

Guardians was real dope.

What happened to NT tastes? Folks on here think ASM2 is a "masterpiece" and this movie was alright?

:lol:

You can't be saying things like you enjoyed TMNT and found yourself laughing a lot, and then call GotG trash.

**** doesn't really add up, :lol:

I've been seeing this with a lot of reviewers on youtube. (Giving TMNT a pass).

Its probably because they had such low expectations for TMNT and the movie wasn't complete crap(Transformers 4) so it gets a pass.

GoTG was hyped(for good reasons) but some people may have been expecting a more serious comic film because every comic movie has to be dark with a serious tone.

I thought it was great that GoTG didn't take itself too seriously. That dance battle from Quill was hilarious and unexpected and would only work in a GoTG film.

Some people in this thread have posted that there were corny moments but haven't given examples?

Back
Top Bottom