Gut Health!!! vol. from food allergies to anxiety

JRE w/ mark sisson.  not about gut health specifically, but overall.  be warned his podcasts are 3 hrs long

Y'all drink the kefir?
yea. There's different kinds.My wife make Kefir water. By itself, tastes like water but a lil bit off. My wife flavors it with pineapple tho, or blueberries, or all natural juices. Pineapple is the best tho. Taste good and improves your overall health. You can't beat that.

Lots of good info here. Will look into kombucha and kefir water. I turned 30 last year and want to start feeling the best I can.

Last edited:
I searched it on google and the first link listed was a recipe for kefir carbonated water. Sounded good.

Yea, the longer you let it ferment, it becomes more carbonated. Both Kefir water and kombucha are like soda. But Kefir you can really flavor and it will assume that taste. Kombucha retains a strong tart taste no matter what, from my experiences.

A friend mailed me Kefir grains to start. To start kombucha, I used this to form the SCOBY

Last edited:
Yea, the longer you let it ferment, it becomes more carbonated. Both Kefir water and kombucha are like soda. But Kefir you can really flavor and it will assume that taste. Kombucha retains a strong tart taste no matter what, from my experiences.

A friend mailed me Kefir grains to start. To start kombucha, I used this to form the SCOBY

so we just mxing it, setting it and forgetting it

I don't know bros my advice would be to slow up on your meat consumption. Give your colon a break.

There are tons of vegetarian recipes out there or swap out fish as your go to meat if possible

I might low-key woulda been a vegan by now but given up fish and eggs and cheese is mad hard.

Last edited:
I don't know bros my advice would be to slow up on your meat consumption. Give your colon a break.

There are tons of vegetarian recipes out there or swap out fish as your go to meat if possible

I might low-key woulda been a vegan by now but given up fish and eggs and cheese is mad hard.

Its tough. I don't know one person(famous or friend) who's been able to switch to all the ideals of veganism, cold turkey. It's definitely a journey.

Somewhat off-topic but...

Why is it that I can drink milk, eat cereal, and eat pizza no problem.

But if I have me some ice cream or a milk shake I'm stuck in the bathroom ******** my life out?

Anyone else suffer from selective lactose intolerance like that?

I eat a cheese and ham sandwich, or pizza and I got no issues.

Let me have some cream/ice cream/milk and I'm tearing up the entire sewerage system smh...

Russell Simmons is on the latest Rich Roll podcast. He talks about his journey with veganism and mediation. Good stuff. His podcast with Dr. Rhonda Patrick was good too. She talks about the importance of fiber intake.

been eating like pure trash... now that the SB is out the way tho, i'm gonna go for a full clear out of my system

Great thread. Kimchi ftw. Been trying to heal my gut and get on da fitness scene forawhile now. Organic food n grassfed meat all day bruh

Great thread. Kimchi ftw. Been trying to heal my gut and get on da fitness scene forawhile now. Organic food n grassfed meat all day bruh

tried grassfed ground beef yesterday (cooked/crumbled for nachos) the way it cooked, broke was way different then the typical ground beef.
anyway.
tried that that Pro b 15, had my gut bubbling the first night, had to google to make sure all was good lol.
What came out was not a pretty sight, but it definitely got a lot of waste out. Feels normal now.

Posted this in another thread, but if you have anxiety, try breathing in sync with this GIF

Huou7Gh.gif

Besides coffee, silly sodas and the such, what are yall using to have energy to keep right throughout the day?

Not tying it to the vitamins (B3, multi, pro b 15, and avosoy) but I have been considerably more tired of late.

Besides coffee, silly sodas and the such, what are yall using to have energy to keep right throughout the day?

Not tying it to the vitamins (B3, multi, pro b 15, and avosoy) but I have been considerably more tired of late.
what have you changed in your diet or lifestyle patterns recently and how long has it been?

what have you changed in your diet or lifestyle patterns recently and how long has it been?

can't really call it.

I take melatonin about twice a week.

Back
Top Bottom