Gut Health!!! vol. from food allergies to anxiety

@jthagreat  you might just need more sleep then, or better quality sleep.  also, could be dehydrated.

I usually drink buttered coffee, but days I don't have time to make it, I just skip breakfast.  might not make sense, but gives me good energy (not good for every day though) intermittent fasting

Last edited:
yeap, commonly called bulletproof coffee.  grassfed butter blended with your coffee haha.  it has healthy saturated fats which also buffers the absorption of caffeine so you get a steady dose instead of straight rush. 

I'm still on the fence about whether Dave Asprey is a fraud or not

yea, he's a controversial dude in that niche, but can't not associate bulletproof coffee with his name I guess haha.

what about him do you think is fraudulent or not? 

yea i really wish there was a fast forward atleast i got annoyed watching the video, but it was pretty informative.

Besides coffee, silly sodas and the such, what are yall using to have energy to keep right throughout the day?

Not tying it to the vitamins (B3, multi, pro b 15, and avosoy) but I have been considerably more tired of late.
Sleep the previous day
Reduce Stress
Exercise
Ginseng
And Diet of course

Gotta start learning how to make my own Kimchi man.

No disrespect, I know there are a lot of Korean brothers on NT, anyone have a family style recipe for Kimchi?

Gotta start learning how to make my own Kimchi man.

No disrespect, I know there are a lot of Korean brothers on NT, anyone have a family style recipe for Kimchi?

The one i bought at the Asian spot was decent, but not the same as what i get in the restaurants.
...So i second this

Last edited:
Bout to start making a batch of kombucha this weekend. Cheap and relatively easy it looks like. Can't buy the 4$ bottles.

Kimchi is labor.

i buy my kimchi on amazon. friggin expensive tho. and it stinks up my fridge in dat bag... i think im gonna look for the ones in jars.

I'm still on the fence about whether Dave Asprey is a fraud or not

i think hes legit. been drinking BPC for prob a year now. aint nothin like BPC with the Brain octane oil. i made the switch from XCT oil and man.... I can tell the difference.

i take my vitamins, anti aging pills, choline force and bpc and im zoomin at work.

Besides coffee, silly sodas and the such, what are yall using to have energy to keep right throughout the day?

Not tying it to the vitamins (B3, multi, pro b 15, and avosoy) but I have been considerably more tired of late.

I keep a mason jar filled with chopped up ginger and honey and take a spoon full everyday. This provides me with some good energy. Some people add lemon to theirs but I don't, might try it soon tho.

I used to think the best most effective probiotics supplements were the ones that require to be refrigerated.  When I bought them in store I will feel the beneficial effects immediately as oppose to buying online.  Those bought online didn't feel like it had the same potency anymore. It eventually started to get expensive for me so I started fermenting my foods instead using FARMcurious fermenting set. Has been working wonders so far.

Just when I thought I had probiotics and prebiotics figured out, I then learn about the importance of digestive enzymes. Currently looking to see if this is necessary or just an extra boost for absorbing and digesting food properly.

Last edited:
What refrigerated probiotics are yall talking about? So i know what i am looking for in the store...

Anybody know any good home remedies for Hpylori ? Had it once before .. I fear it might be back .

Back
Top Bottom