Guys Purposely Flaking on Girls

Originally Posted by Club 27

by flake i thought you meant they cancel last minute or something

but to flat out never show up....I didnt know that actually happened
laugh.gif

not showing up without notice is straight disrespect
sick.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I usually just intentionally show up late.

being late can work against you tho. Late = annoying, which leads to turn off.

Calling it off last minute would be the way to go, makes them wanna come back for more imo.

Originally Posted by Club 27

by flake i thought you meant they cancel last minute or something

but to flat out never show up....I didnt know that actually happened
laugh.gif

not showing up without notice is straight disrespect
sick.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I usually just intentionally show up late.

Calling it off last minute would be the way to go, makes them wanna come back for more imo.

I only implemented this in my arsenal when I realized how frequently girls do it. There are other ways to get them thirsty though.

I only implemented this in my arsenal when I realized how frequently girls do it. There are other ways to get them thirsty though.

i've flaked. its not that serious. if a girl does it to you, just forget about her.
but most guys forgive girls that flake. it is what it is.

i've flaked. its not that serious. if a girl does it to you, just forget about her.
but most guys forgive girls that flake. it is what it is.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

i've never flaked last minute intentionally. but when i have cancelled it's usually a day or 2 in advance, that way the girl doesn't hate me for ruining her night & can make other plans. they respect the heads up and remain interested. so if you are gonna do it intentionally which i don't see the point in, don't do it last minute

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

i've never flaked last minute intentionally. but when i have cancelled it's usually a day or 2 in advance, that way the girl doesn't hate me for ruining her night & can make other plans. they respect the heads up and remain interested. so if you are gonna do it intentionally which i don't see the point in, don't do it last minute

whats the point? i would never just not show up. i only cancel if i have to and when i do i try to give alternatives like rescheduling or something. thats pretty crummy.

whats the point? i would never just not show up. i only cancel if i have to and when i do i try to give alternatives like rescheduling or something. thats pretty crummy.

Originally Posted by Furrell

That's a dumb mentality to have. It that way of thinking that makes it harder for the rest of the guys who were thinking about asking her out because she thinks that we can't be trusted because of what one person did which is unfortunate.

Flaking, whether it be in business or relationships, shows a lack of respect for the person. What your friend is doing is trifling. No one says he has to worship them but standing someone up is foul especially the devaluing part. Maybe its the women that he messes with. Does he surround himself with jumps because they are the only ones who would go crazy and give him another chance. No self-respecting woman, like a self-respecting man, would give the person who stood them up and wasted their time (the most valuable commodity) the time of day after that.

furrell tho

Originally Posted by Furrell

That's a dumb mentality to have. It that way of thinking that makes it harder for the rest of the guys who were thinking about asking her out because she thinks that we can't be trusted because of what one person did which is unfortunate.

Flaking, whether it be in business or relationships, shows a lack of respect for the person. What your friend is doing is trifling. No one says he has to worship them but standing someone up is foul especially the devaluing part. Maybe its the women that he messes with. Does he surround himself with jumps because they are the only ones who would go crazy and give him another chance. No self-respecting woman, like a self-respecting man, would give the person who stood them up and wasted their time (the most valuable commodity) the time of day after that.

furrell tho

Originally Posted by ricky409

Girls flaking on you is extremely frustrating. And generally, its done because they need the boost in ego of guys sweating them, or they don't want to say no directly b/c they don't want to ruffle feathers.

When females flake it's usually because they double/triple book.

I've never heard of anyone making a date or w/e and planning in advance to flake
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom