Guys Purposely Flaking on Girls

If a chick flaked out on me then that's it I am done communicating with her especially if it's a weak excuse.   I don't ever flake out and I do my best to return phone calls, emails, text messages.  I believe that is just common courtesy and I am a firm believer in karma.  People/friends/colleagues/family that can't even answer a simple text message or return a phone call gets put down in the bottom of the barrel of people I care about.  See if I give a damn the next time they need my help. 
laugh.gif

If a chick flaked out on me then that's it I am done communicating with her especially if it's a weak excuse.   I don't ever flake out and I do my best to return phone calls, emails, text messages.  I believe that is just common courtesy and I am a firm believer in karma.  People/friends/colleagues/family that can't even answer a simple text message or return a phone call gets put down in the bottom of the barrel of people I care about.  See if I give a damn the next time they need my help. 
laugh.gif

i think some of yall sayin yall never got flaked on dont know the true definition of getting flaked on.

and like i said... its not easy for alotta guys to just next females. i used to be that way...

smh...

and yes... its games...

but i dont see too much harm in runnin a little game every now and again.

many guys say "i'm so thorough, i'm so this and that" that may be true, but girls these days...

their minds are somewhere else, fams. i'm 21, and the amount of girls that werent about any games and downright cool is a handful.

i can seriously count on one hand...

and yes, i've been out my own neighborhood... lived in quite a few large cities in Texas.

i'm not saying its right to act like a women... but giving them a taste of their own medicine every now and again? sounds logical, seeing as women know exactly what to do to get guys to chase harder.

i think some of yall sayin yall never got flaked on dont know the true definition of getting flaked on.

and like i said... its not easy for alotta guys to just next females. i used to be that way...

smh...

and yes... its games...

but i dont see too much harm in runnin a little game every now and again.

many guys say "i'm so thorough, i'm so this and that" that may be true, but girls these days...

their minds are somewhere else, fams. i'm 21, and the amount of girls that werent about any games and downright cool is a handful.

i can seriously count on one hand...

and yes, i've been out my own neighborhood... lived in quite a few large cities in Texas.

i'm not saying its right to act like a women... but giving them a taste of their own medicine every now and again? sounds logical, seeing as women know exactly what to do to get guys to chase harder.

Originally Posted by ricky409

This is also not directed at the cats that are headstrong against "games" and think that its stooping to a female level. I'm a young dude, and just was wondering.
00149wrs

This is also not directed at the cats that are headstrong against "games" and think that its stooping to a female level. I'm a young dude, and just was wondering.
00149wrs

Never that for me. Once a girl flakes on me, she gets put on ice for at least 3 weeks, and when I do decide to see her, she is in that "category" and it's on my terms and my terms only.

Flakers end up being easy chicks after you ignore them for like a month.

Never that for me. Once a girl flakes on me, she gets put on ice for at least 3 weeks, and when I do decide to see her, she is in that "category" and it's on my terms and my terms only.

Flakers end up being easy chicks after you ignore them for like a month.

i flake all the time!

they hate me for a minute then love me soon as we talking again

they can appreciate me
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i flake all the time!

they can appreciate me

Originally Posted by G14

i flake all the time!

they can appreciate me
truth.  But I never flaked...i'd be late as hell though.
I'm always a late person...idk what it is but when it comes to girls I just can't be on time (theirs a joke at my expense somewhere in there)...they hate me for a good 1/2 hour but after that it's gravy.

Originally Posted by G14

i flake all the time!

they can appreciate me
truth.  But I never flaked...i'd be late as hell though.
I'm always a late person...idk what it is but when it comes to girls I just can't be on time (theirs a joke at my expense somewhere in there)...they hate me for a good 1/2 hour but after that it's gravy.

Originally Posted by Furrell

That's a dumb mentality to have. It that way of thinking that makes it harder for the rest of the guys who were thinking about asking her out because she thinks that we can't be trusted because of what one person did which is unfortunate.

Flaking, whether it be in business or relationships, shows a lack of respect for the person. What your friend is doing is trifling. No one says he has to worship them but standing someone up is foul especially the devaluing part. Maybe its the women that he messes with. Does he surround himself with jumps because they are the only ones who would go crazy and give him another chance. No self-respecting woman, like a self-respecting man, would give the person who stood them up and wasted their time (the most valuable commodity) the time of day after that.

I've been on NT for 10 years and this is one of the best comments I've ever read, real talk, much respect Furrell. I've always said that people in general should be of their word, flaking and not keeping your word is one of the 3 worst human characteristics that a person can have. And it's even more important in a relationship.

Originally Posted by Furrell

That's a dumb mentality to have. It that way of thinking that makes it harder for the rest of the guys who were thinking about asking her out because she thinks that we can't be trusted because of what one person did which is unfortunate.

Flaking, whether it be in business or relationships, shows a lack of respect for the person. What your friend is doing is trifling. No one says he has to worship them but standing someone up is foul especially the devaluing part. Maybe its the women that he messes with. Does he surround himself with jumps because they are the only ones who would go crazy and give him another chance. No self-respecting woman, like a self-respecting man, would give the person who stood them up and wasted their time (the most valuable commodity) the time of day after that.

I've been on NT for 10 years and this is one of the best comments I've ever read, real talk, much respect Furrell. I've always said that people in general should be of their word, flaking and not keeping your word is one of the 3 worst human characteristics that a person can have. And it's even more important in a relationship.

On another forum i visit, a dude was talkin about when he copped his first Porsche, sometimes he'd be late by 5 hours, and when he finally rolled up, the girl would be out there waitin for him...
roll.gif

On another forum i visit, a dude was talkin about when he copped his first Porsche, sometimes he'd be late by 5 hours, and when he finally rolled up, the girl would be out there waitin for him...
roll.gif

LOL deff agree with this statement
im not going to sit here and front like no female has ever flaked on me.

id be lying. its happen a few times, usually keep it moving.

but i might go ahead and give this method a try. 

LOL deff agree with this statement
im not going to sit here and front like no female has ever flaked on me.

id be lying. its happen a few times, usually keep it moving.

but i might go ahead and give this method a try. 

Girls don't like guys who go out of their way to hang out with them or talk to them on the phone or anything either, though. You have to make it seem like you have a life outside of her

Girls don't like guys who go out of their way to hang out with them or talk to them on the phone or anything either, though. You have to make it seem like you have a life outside of her

I only flake on the married women.I make them fall for me then then leave them wondering and cut all communication its fun

I only flake on the married women.I make them fall for me then then leave them wondering and cut all communication its fun

Back
Top Bottom