Haitian Jack (Strange but possibly true tales in hip hop)

It's crazy how some people don't understand the beef between him and Biggie/Bad Boy. He's addressed it so many times. The dudes who shot him were Biggies homeboy's or affiliates rather, and they shot him in Quad Studios in NY WHILE Biggie and Co. was there. If your homie knows people have planned to blow your head off on this day and at this time when you come to the spot that he happens to be at as well....think about how you would then feel about that "homie" that can't even look at you coming from the elevator bloodied because you were supposed to have been dead 5 min ago and this was all knowledge that your homeboy was privy to? Then to compound and make matters worse, I'm going through a trial with these same affiliates of yours in which signs are evident that this "gangster" figure isn't even a real dude but a snitch. Then when I ask my homeboy after being shot who did it to me, my homeboy is giving me the run around and acting as if they didn't know when it was that same homeboy that vaguely told you "don't hang around that guy no more" a week before you get blasted? That's a fake beef? These dudes were extorting Bad Boy especially Diddy, and suckers couldn't give Pac the heads up that he was going to be taught a lesson because he DIDN'T let them get off on extorting him? Then while you're in jail, the same Biggie who Pac feels he should be credited for giving Biggie his start is promoting a gangster and lavish image but Pac knows the situation about extortion, being shot in your studio/while you're present and on call, not having the balls to tell Pac the real situation and how he was knowledgeable, and you're going to make money off of this? That's what fueled the Pac vs. Biggie feud. The fact that Pac wasn't shooting back in retaliation, but instead chose to destroy them through music tells a lot about how he was thinking. It was all strategy. If I show how phony these guys are to their supporters thus making their supporters non-supportive, I have succeeded in exacting my revenge. How's that hard to understand.

"Cost me more to be free than a life in the pen
Making money off of cuss words, writing again,
Learn how to think ahead, so I fight with my pen"

^How do you figure I'm making up facts? They weren't what? And Biggie/Diddy ain't know?

Except they didn't set him up to be killed. It was a robbery/spanking that went wrong.

Man some of you old heads acting like Pac didn't sign an autograph or 2 for ya'll lol. If you didn't run in his circle or rub shoulders with him please don't question or slander his street credibility. For the record having a Criminal or Police record does not make you a thug or gangster. Big Meech didn't have a criminal record last time I checked and he was heavy out here. Now as far as the MLK thing goes that person was reaching I mean Pac had a "dream" to be on their level but it was short lived so we will never know what could of been.

^How do you figure I'm making up facts? They weren't what? And Biggie/Diddy ain't know?
Weren't friends and they weren't apart or aware that Pac was gonna get robbed then and there. Those "facts"
^They weren't and he didn't know though. You're making up facts.
They did know though. The evidence was in that other thread I think in the music forum
I'm not sure from which thread you speak of, I recall so many but my last go around reading one of those threads speaking on the incident, they weren't aware it was going down that night and did not arranged the situation so that Pac would get robbed or shot.

Last edited:
wow 4 pages of nonsense that doesn't even relate to the thread. first few pages dropped mad knowledge then nothing for 4 pages :smh:

anyways mad intriguing topic can't get enough of this type of s

PAC got shot that night because he came out his mouth to Jimmy henchman about some money he owed him. Jimmy sent some goons to rob him and it got ugly . PAC used biggie being there as a marketing ploy to sell records he even told big that . All in all with him doing that he sparked a whole east coast west coast beef and started his a bigs demise .

Damn...this thread took a nasty turn since I last checked it...
mean.gif
pac fans 
mean.gif

It's ultimatly sad that in order to sell records it cost his life and wasn't he dead broke by his death as owed more than coming In? I remember after his death his cars going in eBay like his s600 96ss and jaguar

I find it crazy how Haitian had his hands in PAC and big's pockets then jumped ship to 50 like he just knew who was hot...and how the supreme team killed jam master cuz they blacklisted 50 it's nuts I hope they solve that murder as well I will never forget when gods plans came out right after his death and he shouted him out whenever fid could

[h1]10 years later, murder of Jam Master Jay of Run-DMC still unsolved[/h1][h2]The platinum-selling band — which brought hip-hop to the mainstream with hits like “It’s Tricky,” “King of Rock” and a remake of Aerosmith’s “Walk This Way” — kicked off a tour last month even as the NYPD remains frustrated the 2002 execution-style rubout of the hip-hop star, whose real name was Jason Mizell, remains stalled 10 years later.[/h2][h3]BY JOE KEMP  / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS[/h3][h5]PUBLISHED: TUESDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2012, 12:01 AM[/h5][h5]UPDATED: TUESDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2012, 12:01 AM[/h5]

jay22n-5-web.jpg
[h4]REUTERS[/h4][h4] [/h4]
From left, Jason (Jam Master Jay) Mizell, Darryl (DMC) McDaniels and Joseph (Run) Simmons of hip-hop super group Run-DMC. The rappers from Hollis, Queens, are reuniting for a concert tour without Mizell who was murdered in 2002. The case remains unsolved.

jay22n-7-web.jpg
[h4]KEN MURRAY/NEW YORK DAILY NEWS[/h4]
[h4] [/h4]
The body of rapper Jason (Jam Master Jay) Mizell is removed from Merrick Blvd. recording studio after Oct. 30, 2002, murder.

Hip-hop pioneers Run-DMC are back on tour — their first without the backbeat of the group, DJ Jam Master Jay, the victim of an unsolved slaying shrouded in mystery and lack of cooperation by witnesses.

The platinum-selling band — which brought hip-hop to the mainstream with hits like “It’s Tricky,” “King of Rock” and a remake of Aerosmith’s “Walk This Way” — kicked off a tour last month even as the NYPD remains frustrated the 2002 execution-style rubout of the hip-hop star, whose real name was Jason Mizell, remains stalled 10 years later.

RELATED: Owners of Jamaica's Hall of Fame Music store, which opened in space where Jam Master Jay of RUN-DMC was fatally shot, beathe new life into space

“We never really had a good lead,” the case’s head detective, Vincent Santangelo, told the Daily News. “Nobody would or nobody could tell us the who or what. We’re still looking for that person.”

Law enforcement sources, who at one time worked the case, said the people inside Mizell's 24/7 recording studio provided a play-by-play account of the Oct. 30, 2002 murder — but everyone stopped short in identifying the gunman or his sidekick.

PHOTOS: THE NIGHT JAM MASTER JAY WAS MURDERED

The 37-year-old turntable wizard — who stayed anchored near the hardscrabble Hollis neighborhood where he grew up — arrived at the studio just hours before the killing.

After packing some equipment for a show in Philadelphia the next day, Mizell got a bite to eat and took a seat on a couch at the rear of the studio. His pal, Uriel (Tony) Rincon, sat next to him and the pair began playing a video game.

Mizell placed a .45-caliber pistol on the arm rest.

A short time later, Mizell's assistant, Lydia High, entered the cramped studio to go over his itinerary. High's brother, Randy Allen - Mizell's longtime pal and business partner - soon came in with two friends, but they shut themselves in the control room at the front of the studio.

Everyone had been in the room for less than an hour when a man dressed in black, possibly wearing a hat, stepped in and gave Mizell a hug about 7:30 p.m. But after the short embrace, the man pulled out a .40-caliber handgun.

“Oh, s----,” was all a witness heard Mizell say before a shot rang out.

The bullet pierced Rincon’s left leg. Then, a second shot hit Mizell in the head, killing him before he hit the floor.

The killer and his accomplice, who was standing outside the door, both sprinted out of the two-story building and disappeared.

Santangelo, a 22-year vet, and his team spent years chasing scores of leads that sometimes brought him to cities across the country. No arrests have been made, but Santangelo believes that could change with the help of a good tipster — who can collect a $60,000 reward if there's a conviction.

But the sources, who spoke to the News last week, said they've already fingered one of Mizell's killers, but making an arrest been hampered by reluctant witnesses and bad press.

“We just never had enough to make it stick,” said one of the sources.

Investigators suspect career criminal Ronald Washington was either the lookout or the gunman. The hit was likely ordered after Mizell — who owed up to $500,000 to the IRS — refused to settle a decade-old drug debt with his old friend Curtis Scoon, the sources said.

Washington — who is serving a 17-year stint for armed robbery — allegedly confessed his role in the killing to a former girlfriend, authorities have said.

“She was credible. She was a witness who we vetted,” said one source. “We had enough to bring it to a judge.”

High, who allegedly buzzed the killers into Mizell's studio, said Washington was one of the killers, but she later recanted.

“She (also) changed her story three or four times after,” another source said.

Neither Washington nor Scoon, who now lives in Georgia, was ever charged.

“As time goes by, he becomes less and less of a suspect,” said Scoon’s lawyer, Marvyn Kornberg. “He’s moved on with his life.”

The open case has left Mizell’s family shattered.

“The past 10 years has been really hard,” said the jam master’s brother, Marvin Thompson, 57. “There’s still so many unanswered questions. ... I pray that someone will step up and close this case and give us some peace.”

Thompson, too, is convinced that Washington was one of Mizell’s killers.

“It’s frustrating,” he said. “But the fact that he’s in jail ... I guess that’s some kind of closure.”

Mizell’s 77-year-old mother, Connie Mizell-Perry, said she believes karma will eventually sneak up on the wanted men.

Speaking from her North Carolina home, she had one thing to say to the killers: “One of these days, you’re going to think you have it made and someone is going to tap you on the shoulder and say, ‘Gotcha!’”

For now, though, the focus is on Run DMC, the revived hip-hop trio, now a duo with no turntables behind their microphones. Partners Darryl (DMC) McDaniels and Joe (Run) Simmons soldier on.

“I can’t believe it’s been 10 years since Jay’s death,” McDaniels said in a statement to the Daily News. “That’s crazy. It seems like I just saw him yesterday.

“He impacted other people’s lives and that’s the Jay I loved and respected,” McDaniels added. “But spiritually, he’s always with me. His presence is felt as strongly today as it was the night he passed away.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...sill-unsolved-article-1.1189868#ixzz2WbAdSjWn

Atleast Pac tried to fight back after he got released,he kinda did what 50 did to Murda inc by getting after the gangster's source of income and the people in the industry that they dealt with.But it was beyond the music business,real street beef's.He had no choice but to run into the arms of a gangster like Suge and you can say whatever you want about Suge but for him to have done so much dirt and still be able to freely walk around today say's a lot.

I wouldn't doubt that jack isn't somewhere,playing another character in another country getting over like a fat rat with a while new look and identity,drinking Fiji water;And it might be with the help of our government,tax payers dollars because atleast we can put a name,a face to some of these guys but the biggest gangsters works in our own government,choose branch,that's them.In the 70's it was the Watergate scandal,the 80's cocaine,the 1990's get tough on crime by mandatory sentencing,2000's prison,pharmaceutical boom and with each decade the rich are getting richer with name,face or proof that they actually exist.Gangsta

Atleast Pac tried to fight back after he got released,he kinda did what 50 did to Murda inc by getting after the gangster's source of income and the people in the industry that they dealt with.But it was beyond the music business,real street beef's.He had no choice but to run into the arms of a gangster like Suge and you can say whatever you want about Suge but for him to have done so much dirt and still be able to freely walk around today say's a lot.

I wouldn't doubt that jack isn't somewhere,playing another character in another country getting over like a fat rat with a while new look and identity,drinking Fiji water;And it might be with the help of our government,tax payers dollars because atleast we can put a name,a face to some of these guys but the biggest gangsters works in our own government,choose branch,that's them.In the 70's it was the Watergate scandal,the 80's cocaine,the 1990's get tough on crime by mandatory sentencing,2000's prison,pharmaceutical boom and with each decade the rich are getting richer with name,face or proof that they actually exist.Gangsta

Real talk.
this show never made it to the air

suge is still runnin the streets

after haitian jack got deported nobody never heard from fam since only a few people has connection with dude but if you messin with em' you might be a rat too

haitian jack & jimmy henchmen on the same boat (SNITCHES)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom