Has being a hipster become......dare i say?..........Mainstream?

2/3 definitely a hipster.

Also didn't know a bowl cut could be considered epic. Must be a next level bowl cut.
rock_lee_and_might_guy_by_themerthyrriot-d5gp8ue.png

I enjoy their high end beers but don't enjoy their lack of hygeine

Last edited:
I still feel skinny jeans and showing half your butt/underwear is pretty gay, but hey you younger folks do your thing.

Express yourself all you want in your free country.

Dudes been saggin they pants since the 90s though when did that become hipste?

Dudes been saggin they pants since the 90s though when did that become hipste?
We wore baggy jeans and khakis...you did not see the whole shape of our thighs and legs or buttcheeks in such a feminine manner.

Thats the difference!

We wore baggy jeans and khakis...you did not see the whole shape of our thighs and legs or buttcheeks in such a feminine manner.
Thats the difference!

No its not. You were advertising as well.

2/3 definitely a hipster.

Also didn't know a bowl cut could be considered epic. Must be a next level bowl cut.

Pretty epic.

Rock Lee on the guitar :lol:

I still feel skinny jeans and showing half your butt/underwear is pretty gay, but hey you younger folks do your thing.
Express yourself all you want in your free country.

It is gay :lol:

I was in the BX and noticed it's basically a DL signal to the openly gay ppl around the way.

Last edited:
whats a visual representation of a current day hipster? like a general idea. I recall it being identified with big glasses and scarves several years back.

whats a visual representation of a current day hipster? like a general idea. I recall it being identified with big glasses and scarves several years back.

It all depends on the city, but the motive is the same. :lol:

-Start your day with transcendental meditation With/WithoutYoga, the latter is better
-Get your fixie & go to that dope coffee / cafe spot that plays dope songs and have the perfect Matcha drink (this spot gotta be well researched and only a select few know about it )
-Work on your blog, none profit, social and everything else (the entrepreneur Hipster) or maybe you're an "editor" at Medium or maybe you collect money for your none-profit "Green" causes or you just work at American Apparel or you slang the drugs or your brew Beer or..You just might have access to an "emergency" American Express fully funded by your pops who happen to be a baller at a Hedge Fund.
-Eat Ethiopian, Indian or some Thai for lunch. Or keep it simple and get you some Chop't. Regardless of what you choose, gotta be nice for Social Networking post.
- Gotta be able to have a creative outlet 7 days out of the week, no matter how trash your skills maybe (Draw, paint, creative writing, produce music, design or whatever your FIT/Parson/Liberal degree was suppose to help you do)
- Gotta find that dope spot for beer, in-house will always be flames. Designated spot for your cool friends. And within those friends the reach for more cooler things extend (New venues to hit, what drugs to do & who supplies it, what new social cause to pursue, what mod your Fixie could benefit from or what side hustle you can benefit from)

Disclaimer, these might not encompass the full vision of a Hipster.

Last edited:
Eh, it doesn't seem as nearly as bad as one of the high fashion broke person. I guess a new hypebeast? Which brings up the question, what's worse a hypebeast or hipster? :nerd:

But what is a 2016 hypebeast? Anyone who rocks yeezys and holed/ripped clothes?

Eh, it doesn't seem as nearly as bad as one of the high fashion broke person. I guess a new hypebeast? Which brings up the question, what's worse a hypebeast or hipster? :nerd:

Definitely a hype beast.

Back
Top Bottom