Have Jordans jumped the shark?

Full circle we go, gotta give a nod to Adidas for restoring order....I remember being young and walking into my local VIM and copping 3 pairs of III's with no issues....this is how it should be.

which order has been restored? Because I haven't been able to simply walk into a store to cop NMDs or Yeezys.

air-jordan-4-royalty-black-gold-12.jpg
I can already see the hood instagram outfit to match these with:  balmains,  balenciaga scarf, moncler, black gold hermes belt

I love that Jordans are sitting. They are now reduced to using new fabrics and other gimmicks and they arent selling like they used to. Love it.

Idk I'm almost a decade in with no js. I been wearing them joints since the day I was born. When I look at my 1st grade pics and see if had on space jams there's no way I can buy them ***** at 27. Then the way I dress evolved and I feel like they don't look right with my casual clothes. Although 1s are appreciated. Only Jordan's in my collection are 1s and I plan on adding more.

Yeah 1s and maybe 11s are only gonna be in rotation. Everything else I've outgrown

I love that Jordans are sitting. They are now reduced to using new fabrics and other gimmicks and they arent selling like they used to. Love it.
This. I haven't even bought a new pair of jordans in years, but seeing them and other nikes sit and slowly drop in price is 
smokin.gif

Walking into Marshalls and finding steals for $40 to $60 >>>>

Last edited:
If I happen to waltz in a store and see a pair I used to yearn for maybe I'll cop but the hassle to even get a chance to even buy the damn shoe made me say to hell with it.
^^^

Used to be really into it but said **** it when people started lining up 12 hours before for GRs.

But that was a few years ago when it was the thing to be a sneakerhead with guys like Ye and Wale and ****.

Now that the bubble has kinda burst I'm still kinda more into what looks good and is different rather than the latest hyped release.

Last edited:
design wise. most jordans look better than any recent sneakers.

the boost is basically the presto with a different sole

I think they whored out the NUMBERED jordans to collabs which made it NOT SPECIAL anymore.

UNDEFEATED was the only shop to collab prior to all these different brands, and that held up for almost a decade.

If they wouldnt have collabed so much it wouldve made the supreme collab better.

Its just like Louis Vuitton too, once they let "Whoever" to do creative design, and they got Luxxottica to make their glasses.... quality is literally ****E, EVEN THE STORES GOT WEIRD ODORS AND STAINS ON THE CARPET, AND THIS IS AT THE BEVERLY CENTER LV

Next year Stussy ends their 10 year contract with their creative design team "to build up the brand"... stores will close, it will be scaled back and the prices are going to rise.
So you better get some damn stussy now because its coming out of your mall shops

Last edited:
Why do people compared Jordans to Adidas. Productions numbers are not the same. Jordans are produced in the 100k+ range while Yeezys are produced in 20K range. Of course the Yeezys are going to sell faster. Adidas may be selling their Yeezys faster but Jordan is making so much more money.

Jump the shark is like that beard thing ... Thought this about a new Jordan jump the shark theme ...never heard either of these terms till this week

They're my first pair of boost anything, and primeknit for that matter. Not a fan of the yeezy boosts tho.

Jordans,I had to close the door on em. Had basically every pair I wanted twice already, enough was enough. Plus my style changed and a lot of those models are bulky. Like I love the XIII, but that model is bulky af.

Back
Top Bottom