Have you ever just been completely incompatible sexually with someone?????

Like the question states. With my Ex our relationship was horrible because now that I look back the only thing we had in common was partying and sex. But our sex was perfect in every aspect whether being under the influence or completely sober. The best ive ever had. Our relationship ended because she thought I cheated but it was a blessing in disguise cus she went down hill big time after me. With my current I feel shes the one and she feels the same but our sex life is absolutely horrible. Physically were just bad for each other. I try to improve on what she dislikes about my sex and vice versa but its just not working out. Anyone been in this situation? 

You mean like it can't fit even with lube?

Just piihb.

Yes. I realized it while having sex and literally just stopped midway. I couldn't force myself to keep going. She took it so personal it was a big mess

I don't know about sexually incompatible, but I just have certain expectations. I feel like both parties should be putting in a fair share of effort; I've only been with one real lazy lover and I just finished it up because it got too boring. Just keep trying to improve on what she likes, as long as it's nothing really unreasonable. Try to cater more to her needs and just give it some time before you draw anymore conclusions.

all i know is that dead fish+lights off+ no doggy = sayonara. I'll just hook up with rosy palm for the rest of the night thank you

One girl was just so awkward I couldn't finish. Ended in tears and a big fight

Originally Posted by bjamez20

try that in reverse 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

pimp.gif

Nah but i been there... ever have your hand fall asleep while fappin?
30t6p3b.gif

I've had this happen mid way, I'd smashed previously before while inebriated, ten minutes in I'd realized she wasn't as appealing sober, I remember back thinking for a second it was ED.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I never had a problem kissing until I met this one girl. Our chmistry kissing wise was just like oil and water.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I never had a problem kissing until I met this one girl. Our chmistry kissing wise was just like oil and water.

that is the worst. when this happens it doesn't even progress to sex

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

If the relationship is good, and the only thing that's bad is the sex, can it actually work?
It depends on how bad is it, whether both parties are willing to seriously work on it, and how often they have sex

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

If the relationship is good, and the only thing that's bad is the sex, can it actually work?

NO!
I was with my version of a "perfect" hispanic shawty awhile ago.... we got a long perfect, she was smart, cool, cute, long black hair w/ nice warlocks...but outside of the dome she was a dead fish and always preferred the lights off
30t6p3b.gif

As much p0rn as I've watched over the years, I need to see myself goin in. (Double Entendre)

maybe it was the drugs that made your sex good with your ex 
eyes.gif
 but all jokes aside, never really was sexually incompatible with any of my partners. probly feels bad though.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

maybe it was the drugs that made your sex good with your ex 
eyes.gif
 but all jokes aside, never really was sexually incompatible with any of my partners. probly feels bad though.

This. Idk I guess it's cause a lot of the girls i slept with had experience, don't think I'd ever stop mid-way tho.. that's for the penguins

Her vagina was just too damn big, like cavernous deep, and she tried to put the problem on me when it was clearly her body.
If anything don't blame me for your big vagina, blame your parents and God.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Her vagina was just too damn big, like cavernous deep, and she tried to put the problem on me when it was clearly her body.
Vagina was too big huh?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Vagina was too big huh?
eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]

people can improve. take her to a book store and go to the section that has books on sex. say something like, "our sexual chemistry is good but I think we should keep trying to make it perfect, we should both get a book to read and see if it helps." Worked for me in the past w/ an ex and the sex went from pathetic to mind blowing.

Its not an easy subject to bring up, her feelings will be hurt a little but its something that has to be done if you want the relationship to continue.

Back
Top Bottom