Have you ever just been completely incompatible sexually with someone?????

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Her vagina was just too damn big, like cavernous deep, and she tried to put the problem on me when it was clearly her body.
If anything don't blame me for your big vagina, blame your parents and God.
Vagina was too big huh?
eyes.gif
reminds me of Curb Your Enthusiasm 
laugh.gif

y'all should YouTube the clip.. 

this one girl damn near had a seizure on top of me, turned out that was just how she made out.  an upperclassman warned me beforehand too 
laugh.gif

more annoying %+#$:

weird breath
sick.gif

doesnt top you off when ur finished
indifferent.gif

wants to talk relationships the instant ur done
alien.gif

has a penis

Her vagina was just too damn big, like cavernous deep, and she tried to put the problem on me when it was clearly her body.

Ummmmmm... I don't think her parents or God is responsible for that one chief.

Lol thanks for the laughs

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

this one girl damn near had a seizure on top of me, turned out that was just how she made out.  an upperclassman warned me beforehand too 
laugh.gif

more annoying %+#$:

weird breath
sick.gif

doesnt top you off when ur finished
indifferent.gif

wants to talk relationships the instant ur done
alien.gif

has a penis
roll.gif

Originally Posted by greatESQUEape

I've had this happen mid way, I'd smashed previously before while inebriated, ten minutes in I'd realized she wasn't as appealing sober, I remember back thinking for a second it was ED.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Exact same thing happened to me 
eek.gif
 I ended up saying "eff it" and just finishing though. If she wasn't gonna put any effort into it then it wasn't going to work out.
AND I got chemical irritation afterwards 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Man try wanting to talk about baby names the minute your done & on your back staring off in sexual extasy. Heffer through out "Tiamoni" & my still erect penis folded over & slapped my stomach. I then coughed from the brute force.

Sex can always be improved upon by both parties and while it may not be the best you've ever had it can still be enjoyable. However, you can't create sexual chemistry if it just isn't there. Without both I personally don't think a relationship can survive. Just my opinion though.

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by bjamez20

One girl was just so awkward I couldn't finish. Ended in tears and a big fight

pimp.gif

Nah but i been there... ever have your hand fall asleep while fappin?
30t6p3b.gif

That sir is called "the stranger"

but for OP teeny weiner FTL

j/p

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by greatESQUEape

I've had this happen mid way, I'd smashed previously before while inebriated, ten minutes in I'd realized she wasn't as appealing sober, I remember back thinking for a second it was ED.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Exact same thing happened to me 
eek.gif
 I ended up saying "eff it" and just finishing though. If she wasn't gonna put any effort into it then it wasn't going to work out.
AND I got chemical irritation afterwards 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Biggest pet peeve (sp)  girls that put in no effort, always on bottom....just laying there.....ummm no thanks.

had a bad mami summer of 11. face was iight but her tities and booty were
eek.gif
eek.gif
..backshots was wild but damn shorty sex game was lame as hell.

got tired of her real quick even with that body.
tired.gif
tired.gif

I'm 26 and this is the first serious relationship I can say I've been in. I think it depends on the individuals. If I'm physically attracted the the female then as long as she doesn't say stupid ^&%$ I can smash and not worry about OP's problem. Now that I think of it I was always so busy trying to get mine I never paid attention to the previous girls.

If your girl really likes you be careful how you approach the situation cause she will be hurt. You just gotta get her mind open to improving. You can even watch some pr0n with her, she'll definitely be paying attention to your reaction and she'll learn.

One thing I also realized recently with my girl at least, if she gets "hers" she doesn't want to be bothered afterwards. Didn't wanna talk, none of that cuddle crap, she just wanted to be left alone and she sleeps. :pimp:s I kinda felt used the first time but now I know what to do when I wanna hit up Madden or MW3, lol

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

If the relationship is good, and the only thing that's bad is the sex, can it actually work?

NO!
I was with my version of a "perfect" hispanic shawty awhile ago.... we got a long perfect, she was smart, cool, cute, long black hair w/ nice warlocks...but outside of the dome she was a dead fish and always preferred the lights off
30t6p3b.gif

As much p0rn as I've watched over the years, I need to see myself goin in. (Double Entendre)
THIS. I feels you bro
pimp.gif

Dumped a few for being too tame.

My current girl was like that for awhile till I got her on some "yeezy taught me" steez
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

If the relationship is good, and the only thing that's bad is the sex, can it actually work?

NO!
I was with my version of a "perfect" hispanic shawty awhile ago.... we got a long perfect, she was smart, cool, cute, long black hair w/ nice warlocks...but outside of the dome she was a dead fish and always preferred the lights off
30t6p3b.gif

As much p0rn as I've watched over the years, I need to see myself goin in. (Double Entendre)
THIS. I feels you bro
pimp.gif

Yup.

I was with this girl who only wanted sex when she wanted it and how she wanted it. There were times where I would make a move and she'd give me the strong arm only to be like "Okay. I'm ready now." minutes later. She had a serious power trip.
eyes.gif

We would go weeks to months without doing a damn thing until I said $%%% it...cheated...over.

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Man try wanting to talk about baby names the minute your done & on your back staring off in sexual extasy. Heffer through out "Tiamoni" & my still erect penis folded over & slapped my stomach. I then coughed from the brute force.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had a girl who must have never given head before. She talked a good game, but she was constantly catching the head with her teeth. I tried to coach her and tell her to relax, but damn. I can't relax if I have to worry about her gashing my @#$@ open, but other than that she was great.

I think you should try to work on it a little more before you throw in the towel. I had this problem with one guy and it was just abysmal from the start. Like horrifyingly bad. And since I didn't like him as a person it didn't last long. My current and I have great chemistry but we do it a LOT so I thought he might want to change things up a bit. Hence me purchasing the Karma Sutra app for my iPhone. A bunch of positions and you can put them on your to do list and rate the ones you've tried and everything. Good times.
laugh.gif
 Although some of them you look at them like how in the hell is this possible?

roll.gif
  Man I'm dyin over here cuz I forgot about this chick I had like that...don't wanna get too graphic cuz it was weird.  Only girl I've ever been with who had a kid so....  She was still very fun though cuz she wouldn't say no...to anything 
pimp.gif

And don't get me started on the poor dome giving chicks...Most of them can't be taught either...you gotta have that fire inside to do it right 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom