Have you ever just been completely incompatible sexually with someone?????

Im there now with my girl. Shes great and cool, blah blah blah. But our sex life is tragic. Might have to walk. I havent gotten dome that put me to sleep in years. Its very frustrating. Just don't know what else to do. She is not capable of learning...honestly.

Lmao you are right about the fire inside. I tried to tell this one dud that and he was just perplexed. He ain't never had a freak!

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Yup.

I was with this girl who only wanted sex when she wanted it and how she wanted it. There were times where I would make a move and she'd give me the strong arm only to be like "Okay. I'm ready now." minutes later. She had a serious power trip.
eyes.gif

We would go weeks to months without doing a damn thing until I said $%%% it...cheated...over.
ima take a wild guess and say the delta chick you used to mess with
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Originally Posted by calibeebee

all i know is that dead fish+lights off+ no doggy = sayonara. I'll just hook up with rosy palm for the rest of the night thank you
laugh.gif
 This

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Pretty much.

Never had I girl I wasn't sexually compatible with. Usually, it would be the kissing that would tell me something. If I felt like
I was kissing a corpse, sex was more than likely not gonna happen.

This one girl I was hitting up. She used to play point guard, so her hands were rough. And she didn't shave, so it smelled real bad. I would get up. And half way through the process it couldn't even finish cause she just sucks.

Originally Posted by CjMoney

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Her vagina was just too damn big, like cavernous deep, and she tried to put the problem on me when it was clearly her body.
If anything don't blame me for your big vagina, blame your parents and God.
roll.gif
  Man I'm dyin over here cuz I forgot about this chick I had like that...don't wanna get too graphic cuz it was weird.  Only girl I've ever been with who had a kid so....  She was still very fun though cuz she wouldn't say no...to anything 
pimp.gif

And don't get me started on the poor dome giving chicks...Most of them can't be taught either...you gotta have that fire inside to do it right 
laugh.gif
This is sooo true lol.

It isn't hard (pun intended?).....watch pr0n and just do what they do.  How you gonna fumble around down there like a cat with mittens on....then quit after 5 mins.....you are not welcome in my household

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Man try wanting to talk about baby names the minute your done & on your back staring off in sexual extasy. Heffer through out "Tiamoni" & my still erect penis folded over & slapped my stomach. I then coughed from the brute force.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Definitely. The sex was the sole reason, I stopped talking to the last girl I was talking to/dating. If the sex isnt at LEAST decent, it's not going to work out with me.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

all i know is that dead fish+lights off+ no doggy = sayonara. I'll just hook up with rosy palm for the rest of the night thank you

This. Plus you need a mean collection.

Originally Posted by CjMoney

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Her vagina was just too damn big, like cavernous deep, and she tried to put the problem on me when it was clearly her body.
If anything don't blame me for your big vagina, blame your parents and God.
roll.gif
  Man I'm dyin over here cuz I forgot about this chick I had like that...don't wanna get too graphic cuz it was weird.  Only girl I've ever been with who had a kid so....  She was still very fun though cuz she wouldn't say no...to anything 
pimp.gif

And don't get me started on the poor dome giving chicks...Most of them can't be taught either...you gotta have that fire inside to do it right 
laugh.gif
 some things are just innate

olivia-munn-deep-throat-hotdog.gif

I had an ex where we wasn't compatible @ all. 1 it took me weeks just to get it, it felt like I had to earn it. And then once I got it all I hear is it hurts hurry up & finish. It was the worst she wanna be with me now but I always tell her the sex was wack but she tells me I'm all grown up now I'm a woman. This was about 6 years ago. Ha.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

this one girl damn near had a seizure on top of me, turned out that was just how she made out.  an upperclassman warned me beforehand too 
laugh.gif

more annoying %+#$:

weird breath
sick.gif

doesnt top you off when ur finished
indifferent.gif

wants to talk relationships the instant ur done
alien.gif

has a penis

My ex would NOT do this. had me heated. 
mad.gif
 I had to damn near beg her to give me head at all. 
30t6p3b.gif
 I hate her

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

this one girl damn near had a seizure on top of me, turned out that was just how she made out.  an upperclassman warned me beforehand too 
laugh.gif

more annoying %+#$:

weird breath
sick.gif

doesnt top you off when ur finished
indifferent.gif

wants to talk relationships the instant ur done
alien.gif

has a penis

My ex would NOT do this. had me heated. 
mad.gif
 I had to damn near beg her to give me head at all. 
30t6p3b.gif
 I hate her
roll.gif

Any girl that doesn't give head will not be a girl of mine

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Jking0821 wrote:Biggest pet peeve (sp)  girls that put in no effort, always on bottom....just laying there.....ummm no thanks.

agreed
Agreed x2.  That was my ex. She was lazy in bed.   Total turn off.

Chick im messing with now is exactly that type of chick.  She recently told me the reason why she don't get on top is because she doesn't know how to ride
indifferent.gif
 and that the guys she's had sex with were always on top.

Man, I met this one chick who was so tight I literally could not stick my index finger up there. Lube didn't help either.

No way any dude longer than 3 inches was going to be able to get anything out of hitting that.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

No way any dude longer than 3 inches was going to be able to get anything out of hitting that.
So, ummmm...what's her name, address, height, weight, and favorite type of candy?

i was going to start a thread like this the other day

last girl i dated. things started off good sex was decent problem was she would not get wet. she'd get moist but then it'd dry quick. even with lube this problem has never happened to me an all my years of smashin. i started going in raw for a bit after a few months and it was better she could stay moist just not really wet like some girls got that wet wet drip like my ex did.

few small fights lead us to taking a break from talk/seeing each other went back after about 3 weeks and then "back in saddle again" things still not improved and i feel like its just getting worse every time. we stopped trying to do it so often, then we had sex about a month and a half ago and it was so dry it like gave me a tiny cut on the dhead son
sick.gif
and the night was ended and i told her we need a break i haven't talked/or saw her since oct 15. i think about her everyday i really want everything to be perfect. i dont know if i should talk to her or see her again or not. i loved her personality wise that's what drew me into her and shes hot. we weren't just a hook up we were best friends. we said " i love you" i know thats frowned upon on here but the feeling was there, just not with the sex
tired.gif

i have had better sex with random girls no strings but it gets old and i am at that point i want to settle down

ANY ADVICE?

Back
Top Bottom