Have you met anyone famous? Who is nice? Who is a jerk?

Also saw Rick fox at the cosmopolitan hotel in Vegas didn't say anything I just walked by. And saw jameer Nelson playing blackjack at Atlantic City didn't want to bother him.

Last edited:
Dax Shepard - Exchanged a nod at the airport as we were both on the same flight.

Paul Rudd - Gave him a nod. Didn't want to say anything cause he was with kids.

Jonah Hill - Asked for an pic, he declined and got into his taxi SUV.

Bobby Cannavale - Walked past him as he was coming out of a store. When I turned around, he already jetted with the quickness.

David Beckham - He was having a meal his wife and oldest son. Security blocked off that restaurant but David walked right in front of me. Tried to give him a bump but he was thanking the guards.

I wonder what are some of y'all reactions are when meeting celebrities. Tampa, Florida is a hot place when to run into wrestlers.

I was like 14 and saw Chris Jericho reading a newspaper at an airport with headphones on and didn't bother him because I was a kid.

Saw him again when I was 20 in an airport but he was walking fast to the baggage claim or wherever he was heading and darted out.

Cousins met Batista and John Cena at an airport and got pics with him.

First time I met a celebrity that I ran up to and say something was Deron Williams, cool and relax guy. Still with the nets at the time. Was about to head to the elevator but caught him in time after seeing him walked by us. I was like to my bro. "That dude look exactly like Deron Williams. Ain't no way that's him." The fact that he had a hat on didn't help because I would've recognized that noodle head haircut he was rocking. Saw him, got pics of him with my bro and wished him luck on the season and me and my bro shook his hand.

Also saw Brandon Knight when he was playing with the Bucks still. Dude looked depressed. Ain't been the same ever since Deandre baptized him. Got a picture and wished him the best of luck, shook his hand too.

Saw Quincy Pondexter but who cares. Met all these guys at an airport, never on the streets. It was a Vegas airport and the USA team was practicing there or something, I don't know. A lot of ballers from high school and colleges were there.

I met quite a few, they were athletes, at a Drew Brees gold tourney, but Alfonso Ribeiro (Carlton) was a true to life douche nozzle.

I wonder what are some of y'all reactions are when meeting celebrities. Tampa, Florida is a hot place when to run into wrestlers.

I was like 14 and saw Chris Jericho reading a newspaper at an airport with headphones on and didn't bother him because I was a kid.

Saw him again when I was 20 in an airport but he was walking fast to the baggage claim or wherever he was heading and darted out.

Cousins met Batista and John Cena at an airport and got pics with him.

First time I met a celebrity that I ran up to and say something was Deron Williams, cool and relax guy. Still with the nets at the time. Was about to head to the elevator but caught him in time after seeing him walked by us. I was like to my bro. "That dude look exactly like Deron Williams. Ain't no way that's him." The fact that he had a hat on didn't help because I would've recognized that noodle head haircut he was rocking. Saw him, got pics of him with my bro and wished him luck on the season and me and my bro shook his hand.

Also saw Brandon Knight when he was playing with the Bucks still. Dude looked depressed. Ain't been the same ever since Deandre baptized him. Got a picture and wished him the best of luck, shook his hand too.

Saw Quincy Pondexter but who cares. Met all these guys at an airport, never on the streets. It was a Vegas airport and the USA team was practicing there or something, I don't know. A lot of ballers from high school and colleges were there.
I'm in Tampa and it's true when it comes to wrestlers. My family has seen XPac before, ALOT of people I know have seen Hulk Hogan. John Cena bee cruising around the Bay Area in various cars and gas stations seem to be the hotspot for seeing him lol Batista isn't seen as much from what I heard but I saw Randy Savage (RIP) when I was in fifth grade. He read us Christmas stories as part of a field trip :lol:

I'm in Tampa and it's true when it comes to wrestlers. My family has seen XPac before, ALOT of people I know have seen Hulk Hogan. John Cena bee cruising around the Bay Area in various cars and gas stations seem to be the hotspot for seeing him lol Batista isn't seen as much from what I heard but I saw Randy Savage (RIP) when I was in fifth grade. He read us Christmas stories as part of a field trip :lol:

I met the Hulkster in Key West back in 2001 or 2002, seemed cool enough.

i met pusha t and pharell at the cheescake factory...they were cool AF.  

i just said whattup to them and they even chopped it up for a little bit.

honestly, i wasn't even trying to talk to them like that. i got nothing to say to these celebrities lmao

my homie said whattup to stephen a smith. he was a **** and acted like he was so bothered that someone said whattup to him. 

Everyone got their moments when they aren't in the mood, y'all too.

Can't believe son stalked Brian McKnight all over the airport to get an autograph as he's bout to take a ****. That's the **** that would irritate me.

Juvenile randomnly walked in to a barbershop I was in, he didn't get his haircut though

Saw Clyde Drexler with his 2 daughters leaving NTLA when it was still on Wilshire

Saw Toby Bailey drunk af on Sunset, the night CSUS knocked UCLA out of the tourney, jeered him out of the car window lol

Cacee Cobb was in a movie theatre in Hawthorne throwing sweet tarts at me while I was watching Malcolm X

Anthony Peeler ran over my foot after a clippers game when I tried to get him to autograph my ticket lol

-Met Jay Leno back when he hosted the tonight show and before the conan drama, I worked for In&out burger at the time so my manager ordered a "leno" employee name tag for him, just in case. So when he goes to greet audience members everyone is screaming his name and I just hold up the name tag and he come right over to me and talks to me the entire time, he was pretty cool

-Got a kiss from Brittany Murphy(RIP) she was a guest on the Tonight Show the day I met Jay. She came out and it was a given she was going to come and talk to me just because I was on the walking route to her seat, till some guy blindsided and knocked me on the floor, a couple of people helped me up and Brittany completely ignored the guy and asked me if she could sign anything for me or take a picture. I just tapped my cheek and she kissed it, had a huge lipstick stain on the side of my face. Till this day my boy says I could've turned that into something more because I had the sympathy card and she looked ready :lol:. Dude's always like "that was HOF for you man, dead celeb too."

- Ran into Seth Green at Disneyland, My wife noticed him first and i asked if she wanted to meet him(I'll never go and bug someone famous, but for my wife....sure) so I came up to him as if he wasn't seth green asked if he was seth green, he said yes, shook my hand and my wife's and then made a "shush" motion with his hand to his lips and then for some reason my wife just yelled "OH MY GOD" and him and his entourage took off like the wind. It was pretty funny because he had his GF with him and she's hella tall and the whole time I was trying to get Seth's attention she wasn't trying to have it and was trying to get him to walk faster(we were on main street)
Also for those that watch Entourage it was pretty surreal to see his actual friends/entourage because its the same people on the show, the entire time I thought they were gonna try to treat me like I was E or somethin :lol: but they were cool

-Jerry Rice went to my barber shop, my Dad's barber was his barber, way back in the day

-My mom's hairdresser does Derek Fisher's ex wife's hair, she was always tellin me DFish was scum ever since he was drafted(I'm a lakers fan) She be airin out their dirty laundry all the time :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: this guy I'm working with right now is from Atlanta and is 2 chainz's cousin. He was showing me all sorts of videos from when he went on tour with him. :lol:
Says he used to smoke weed with big boi back in the day. :lol:

Met Seth Rogen before, really funny dude...if you hear that laugh in real life you'll be in tears 

Patrick Patterson also cool as helll, i was drunk af, just remember telling him hell be the next Timmy D

Meet the weeknd before around house of balloons, was chilling at Undefeated in Toronto

Shared this in S&T last year...

Ok, this is pretty cool....

My wife and I were in Baltimore last night thru this AM. We had some stuff to do in the city. On our way out, we stopped at one of our favorite places to eat and ran into Ed Reed and some of his friends/family. Reed is being inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor today. Restaurant was very empty because it was so early when we were eating. Aside from Reed & his crew, we were the only ones in there. We talked to Reed for a LONG time this morning. We discussed just about everything but football laugh.gif Everything you hear about the guy off the field is true. Quiet, unassuming, and humble beyond belief. A true class act. He obviously doesn't need it because he's a multi-millionaire, but we ended up picking up the tab for him and everyone he was with and pay it forward. He was beyond appreciative of our gesture. This really made my day as Reed was one of my favorite players of all-time. Great way to kick off this football Sunday.

Back when fouseytube was just poppin, i saw him at georgetown dc. I think he was with his family, i took a second look and his sister saw me and gave me the head nod like "yeah thats him"

I aint confront him tho since he was with his family.

Waddup fousey!

N4dAnic.gif

Wasn't there an NTer who was smashing Keith Sweats daughter?
Son walked into his crib and saw Keith sitting by the fireplace or some ****? If I'm remembering correctly

Suge knight
Taraji p henson
Kenny jet smith
Taj gibson
Busta rhymes
Gerald wallace
Michelle obama brother (was scouting at aau tourney)
1 of the comedian dudes from kevin hart entourage forgot his name. Plastic cup boyz.
Jamie lynn spears back when zoey 101 had just gone off the air.

All i can think of atm

Hugh Jackman - Met him in the airport. He also invited me to see his documentary Dukale's Dream about fair trade products when I met him. Guy is probably the nicest celeb I met. Greeted everyone and waved to everyone.

Emily Blunt - Told her to tell her I love her husband and she laughed and said "I love him too".

Idris Elba - Saw him with his assistant (pretty hot btw) and he was pretty friendly and said hi to everyone, which was mostly women.

Patrick Stewart - Told him I loved him in a joking way and he just laughed.

Casey Neistat - Met him before who I knew who he was. He was traveling to the Phillipines. Friend later found a clip that my friend was in for a few second and then realize he was a youtuber.

Kevin Spacey - Saw him, but didn't say anything to him because he clearly wanted to stay incognito.

WWE Divas - Didn't really say much to anyone beside Alicia Fox. She was nice and friendly. Made small talk with her, but she was in a rush and she still manage to talk a little and she was appreciative that I said I was a fan of her.

David Beckham - Another really friendly guy. Mobbed by the ladies, but he still tried to say hi to everyone. Never met his wife, but a few of my coworkers and friends said her wife is a *****.

William H. Macy - I saw him, but was blanking out on his name, so I didn't say anything to him. I thought, man I feel bad for him cause he kind of look homeless or down in the blue or something. Keep in mind, this was before I saw Shameless and I was use to him being a pushover in his films and not dressed poorly. Probably in character or something.

David Schwimmer - Just said hi to him. Didn't want to bother him cause he was with his wife and kids.

Andrew Garfield - Saw him on set and he said hi to everyone and took pictures with everyone at his trailer.

Macaulay Culkin - Saw him in the airport, just said hi to him and I was like holy ****, he was hardly recognizable with all that facial hair.

There was a few more, but I can't remember all and some were not really memorable.

I remember meeting the entire Nuggets and Blazers team one-by-one, back in like 2007.

Allen Iverson was a huuuuuge wannabe thug.  Virtually everyone else was cool as heck.  The man who stands out was Brandon Roy, he was probably one of the most humble human beings I have met.

Also came across Steph Curry in like his 2nd year in the League, pretty much an arrogant douchebag.

Tracy Porter is good friends with a homie of mines. Went to my homies house and Tracy was there. Real cool guy.

Can't believe son stalked Brian McKnight all over the airport to get an autograph as he's bout to take a ****. That's the **** that would irritate me.
I was like 20 or 21 when that happened. He walked through security and was on the same concourse when i caught up to him. Nobody stalked dude. My real motivation was to try and finesse his info on some music ****. And I didnt know he was bout to take a ****. He couldve been going to wash his hands. When I saw he was headed for a stall I left him alone. Clearly I shared that story because it was pure ignorance on my part but as usual you on your mightier than thou steez. You must be lonely all the way up there, on your high horse. Come on down some time.

I saw Grafh on Jamaica Ave one summer

Someone famous b
man, you just opened a can of worms..

Graph- this ***** came to my school for some **** for the hiphop club. I usually go to these things im like, its graphf tho, I rather playtball in the gym. So i forget all bout it. I ball and then bout to go back to class. I see this cat graph approaching me. I had no care to acknowledge him, son was like a firehydrant to me. ( I actually knew dudes music and thought he could spit, but at the time in early 00s, you know it was already a wrap) Then son walks up to me, and stops right in front of me."hey man, my names Grafh" and then sticks his hand out. I look at his face. Then look at his hand. Then look at his face again. Made a deep sigh, then gave him 5. Felt like son was tryna make on the first day. I was being respectful, but I could careless, and he knew it.
Still bangs tho...

SHae Davis- his guns did not go blam that day. son was eating pizza at Magherittas on the ave with his son. Opened the door to yell "my name Shae Davis...etc", but I quickly closed it like, the **** am i doin. (someone famous b) Closed the door and kept moving. FIrst time i seen son, but it wouldn't be the last....

Cassidy- Dude came to my school(hotel was out). It was a couple of us in a empty classroom and him. I sat on the floor by his feet. (if I were to guess, and Im no expert, his "FS"Full Surface chain was fake. No shimmer no shine. Just look like glass or whatever. No hate, just my uninformed opinion). Anyway, he talking bout, non rapping uninteresting ****. zzzz boring... And he spitting when he talking and I was unsure if they joints was landing on me but i was tight cus I dont like non female germs on me. So i kick that ****** white airforce 1s wit my timbs. Joint had a craz scuff on the toe. Wasnt tryna scuff em just encouraging this ***** to back up a bit, cus i couldnt. He looked down at him quick, kissed his teeth, then just moved his feet and kept talking bout whatever lame questions they was asking him from the ppl in the room. I'm like, "yo, you gon spit something?" He was like "nah, yall already know what I do. Im hear to give yall that real talk that yall dont usually hear. I tryna...."blah blah blah. I tuned out. Me an my boys started clowning him wit Jadakiss questions. "how did you first meet Jada?" he gives some answer I dont remeber cus im tryna line up another Jadakiss question. "Did you work with Jada on this project?" He answers. Then we hit him wit, "How was it working with Jadakiss?" Son was tight. He answered and said "no more Jadakiss questions please." Everybody broke out laughing. Jimmies were officially rustled.

Melissa Ford- (my ultimate crush back in the day) came to my school for a pep rally. AInt stay for it. Dont like crowds. SO i do my thing and Im leaving school. As im heading towards the exit, i see these 2 brolic dudes in black walking in. Then i see Melissa walking closely behind. "melissa whats good" as I walked pass. She stopped and turned around and said "hey". SO i stoip and step closer Im like " glad to see you, how are you?" She was like she was good and excited to come out to our campus. I told her I wasn't staying for the rally, but I asked her what was she doing later. ( ALl natural, smoothe as I ever been, and I aint that smooth. I aint realize I was shooting my shot til after.) she said she had a couple places she had to hit up before she flew out. I said, Its all good. It was nice meeting you, stay beautiful, and slid off LIKE A MU*** ******* BAWSE

damn theres more, i know it...

I was like 20 or 21 when that happened. He walked through security and was on the same concourse when i caught up to him. Nobody stalked dude. My real motivation was to try and finesse his info on some music ****. And I didnt know he was bout to take a ****. He couldve been going to wash his hands. When I saw he was headed for a stall I left him alone. Clearly I shared that story because it was pure ignorance on my part but as usual you on your mightier than thou steez. You must be lonely all the way up there, on your high horse. Come on down some time.

Don't know who you are and not sure what that's all about. Just saying that would irritate me if I was a celeb. Relax.

Back
Top Bottom