HBO's The Night Of

His kid doesn't look mixed at all :lol:

Mickey from Boardwalk Empire being the stepdad :lol:, famb look way different with a beard and the weight lost. His hairline flourishing doe for someone in his mid 40s 8)

Turturro was casted perfectly

Some scenes are a bit much..like the dude getting beat up in the holding cell

Poor kid can't catch a break..now Rikers..sheesh

Was that the same cat that walked in the background when they were showing the father in the end of the pilot?

Episode 2 was a letdown compared to the pilot ep, not much really happened.

Hopefully it picks up in the next episode.

Turturro was casted perfectly

Some scenes are a bit much..like the dude getting beat up in the holding cell

Poor kid can't catch a break..now Rikers..sheesh

how is that a bit much? my pops told me fights broke out every 5 mins in that waiting cell

Hypothetical question for the NT fam:

If you were Naz and just woke up and saw ol' girl's dead body, what would you have done?

Stock up on bleach and clean every single spot i put my fingers on. Pour gasoline on her body and all over the place burn that thing down.

FTR, I'm pronouncing this fool's name not like the rapper Nas but Naz like Nazareth.

Last edited:
^Either way-- God's Son :pimp:

Some thoughts on the first two eps-
No conspiracy group/deer head/ weird **** going on with the dead girl... She was just a kinky thot
Why are they still acting like Nas' knife is the murder weapon? Considering how deep the wounds are wouldn't the knife look different?
Box is a badd man, top 5 in the league at his position

I enjoy you guys and your theories a lot-- that's why I'm here :smile:
If Nas did it I'm gunna be disappointed - like "it can't be that simple"... But it seems like everyone in here is in agreement that he's not guilty. Is that accurate?

25 years later and John Turturro still got the Jungle fever
shaq.png

:lol: @ homie being surprised at Naz's charges

That Havard T...cold move Box

Step pops was weird af...really weird

That subtle beast line
wow.png

Im pretty sure dude who got his *** whooped in the cell was the kid in Dangerous Minds :lol:

I'm glad my dude Mickey from Boardwalk is getting work. HOC, now this.. dude's picking roles real well :pimp:

this show is more about showcasing the criminal justice system than it is about solving the actual case.

which sucks. i don't care about seeing prison life and people getting beat up or raped. there's been enough shows about that.

and enough with the lawyer's damn feet.

but i thought some things were well-done, like the reaction when they read the charges and giving him that Harvard t-shirt. otherwise it was a letdown.

edit: they're toying with us about Stone. his inexperience may screw Nas over as much as Box will.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom