HBO's The Night Of

Hypothetical question for the NT fam:

If you were Naz and just woke up and saw ol' girl's dead body, what would you have done?

If you were Naz and just woke up and saw ol' girl's dead body, what would you have done?
Pull a Dexter.

If no plastic wrap sheets in the house (cuz who just has that in their house?) I'd use bed linens word to Pulp Fiction. Instead of dumping the body in the ocean I'd just pack it in to a suitcase and leave it in an alley. Then walk back to the car and go home.

I've seen enough tv and movies to be confident in disposing a body. Plus I have until the morning.

Started a decent size fire in the bedroom and dipped.
:rofl:

Last edited:

Call the police and tell them straight up what happened. You got drunk, you ******, woke up with her like that. Tell them everything. That's if you can remember all the details.

One things for sure I would not touch anything else in the house (even though he had already touched the knife and the girl before she died)

you either go full dexter (destroy all the evidence, dispose of the body) or full honesty (call the police/lawyer, detail exactly what happened).

but i can understand in his state (hungover or still drunk, half asleep, scared, young) how one would panic, although that was the worst possible move.

Thought about this too, if it were me, definitely calling the cops, and not touching a thing in that house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Calling the cops, you'd still be in jail. 

Although circumstantial, the evidence and cut marks on Naz would have made him prime suspect.

+2 for burning the house down 
laugh.gif

You'll be in jail regardless. Start a fire and potentially kill more people. Brilliant plan.

Yeah, I'm black in NYC with a dead stabbed up white girl in the bed I just smashed and my only defense is I took drugs and don't remember anything after smashing. Prior to that we played a stabbing game where we started to do the drugs.

So honesty ain't an option. I do not believe in the system to put my life on the line like that (mind you we don't know for a fact Naz didn't do it so applying the situation to us doesn't mean we didn't do it) I mean hell if we took it further, once I drove away with the can the cops probably would've stopped me and **** me when I went to present my license.

I would be under the jail for over a year before the likely conviction and 25 to life sentence.

Last edited:
You'll be in jail regardless. Start a fire and potentially kill more people. Brilliant plan.
I'm more likely to get away it.

trail of excelerant out the downstairs entrance. 

Light the match.

Walk away.

Come back, hop in the cab, bounce.

watched the premiere last night

this is gonna be good, feels somewhat like True Detective Season 3

Watched episode 1 too lit and got hella stressed out :lol:

Cant wait for tonight :smokin

Back
Top Bottom