HBO's The Night Of

White people are crazy. When she asked for Naz to stab him I knew **** was gonna go down. I felt bad for the guy. :rofl:

The show had me on the edge of my seat though. Crazy good first episode. I can't wait to see Turtorro in action. De Niro was going to play his part but had scheduling issues.

Can't wait for Sunday.

Edit: Just noticed the actor played Gylenhaal's camera guy in Nughtcrawler.

Dude must always portray cats who got got. He has the face for it tho. Good actor.

Last edited:
Can't wait can't wait cant wait

This will hold me down for 7 wks..

Fargo Season 3 not til 2017 :frown:

Off one viewing, this gives me the same vibe as the Edward Norton/Richard Gere flick, Primal Fear

Off one viewing, this gives me the same vibe as the Edward Norton/Richard Gere flick, Primal Fear
Ed Norton was wonderful.

It's too obvious but who knows.

Figured Lost out and they dragged that on and made us watch a piss river. 
laugh.gif

Should have held out on watching the pilot. :lol: :smh:

3 more days :pimp:

Last edited:
Word the knife that killed her isn't the knife they were stabbing her hand and in between their fingers. Whether Naz did it or not.

Its not gonna match.

Makes no sense to take that knife off the table, stab her up and then put the knife on the table after partially wiping the blood off.

I know thats not the murder weapon, I was commenting on the fact that if she had stab marks she couldnt have killed herself as Frank stated

There seems to be some type of blood splatter under the deer's eye when they show it the second time. It wasn't there the first time they showed it.

no mention of the parallel between this story and Syed Adnan / Serial? of course most of it is different but the premise is similar.

they made sure in this episode to gave about a dozen suspicious stares by a dozen different people that night. Bodie, Bodie's friend, the neighbor, the limo driver, Nas's brother, Nas's mom (she gives me a bad vibe!), etc. I've watched enough SVU to know a good crime show leads you to suspect 3 or 4 leads before the final twist reveals the true killer.

which will happen in 2 months?

:smh:

I've NEVER seen anyone so thirsty for some buns :lol: :smh:

Show is really good... Hate having to wait to see whats next

Never heard of Serial. Had to look it up just to see any connection.

Highly doubt they copied any of that at all given this is based on the British series Criminal Justice which came out in 2008 and was similar to the current story, specifically this story they've adapted for an American audience.

Last edited:
So I finally sat down and took all of this in --

1) Naz is an absolute moron. His thirstiness led to his downfall, but his utter stupidity/lack of awareness may lead to his ultimate L.

2) Bodie should've kept his mouth shut at the crime scene. Another moron enters the fold.

3) What a great way to establish core characters in the pilot. What do we know by the end of the episode? Turturro may win awards for his role as a beaten down, everyman lawyer who has his work cut out for him. Box has a rep for being a snake/BAMF (as evidenced by Turturro's comments). Naz and Bodie are both idiots.

4) If Naz survives this, we better see him became a jaded NYC guy at the end. The sad part is that there are actual people like this irl who get railroaded by the cops, hook line and sinker. DON'T TALK TO THE COPS.

I cringed throughout the entire episode, especially when ol' girl offered him the E (?). It was a wrap after that + "I can't be alone tonight."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom