He just smacked your girl on the butt...HARD, what are you gonna do about it?

tumblr_lvvfptcJEu1qcq2vho1_500.gif

Play dead like Lei WuLong and deal with it on the ride home. I don't need them problems.

Last edited:
Psst, none of them were about that life. Had da musket on the waistband, but decided to go to fisty cuffs 95% of the time
mean.gif
Man you're buggin'...Tommy WAS about that life. Laid down that display of dominance on Jason, and smashed Kim too...he wasn't playing from JUMP, BEFORE he was under Rita's spell.

First of all, that ***** look soft to begin with. Just because a ***** dress like Lou Kang don't mean son can lay it down like Lou Kang, feel me?

Second of all, me AND my girl would wash this *****...He softer than velvet, my G. We would see how hard he is when I'm giving him the works from all angles possible, feel me?

You kissing the floor my g.. Then urge my lady to field goal yo ***. Then help you up and explain the consequences of inappropriate bubble space.

I'm gonna act like it didn't bother me while I casually find something to bust over his head from behind. I'm too old for a street fight. I'll knock you out and keep it moving though. :lol:

Fight him and lose. Then watch as my girl fall in love with his manliness. He then takes her home and makes love to her. Then I realize I don't have a girlfriend and this is just a pr0n scenario.

Laugh after she slap or punch the saliva out of his mouth and curse him out.

If he touch her after that he's getting knocked out by any means.

Last edited:
First of all, that ***** look soft to begin with. Just because a ***** dress like Lou Kang don't mean son can lay it down like Lou Kang, feel me?

Second of all, me AND my girl would wash this *****...He softer than velvet, my G. We would see how hard he is when I'm giving him the works from all angles possible, feel me?
He look like he got some low key cannons. You can tell he hits the gym. You may not be scared, but if he beats yo' *** in that outfit, you may NEVER live it down. Especially if it makes it to Worldstar.

It's over.

I'd walk to the car---->load up---->calmly walk back---->aim at his knee caps

"You Win!....Perfect!"

Back
Top Bottom