Headphones for Working Out?

I wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for headphones to use while working out?  I had been using my iPod earbuds and they were fine but they started to cut out if they get any sweat in them.

I dont really want noise cancelling/isolating because I like to have a sense of whats going on around me at the gym.

Thanks for any suggestions

I wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for headphones to use while working out?  I had been using my iPod earbuds and they were fine but they started to cut out if they get any sweat in them.

I dont really want noise cancelling/isolating because I like to have a sense of whats going on around me at the gym.

Thanks for any suggestions

I use Sennheiser CX300's. I've been really satisfied with them, they really give a nice full sound. And they're only like $30 on Amazon, it's a good value.

I use Sennheiser CX300's. I've been really satisfied with them, they really give a nice full sound. And they're only like $30 on Amazon, it's a good value.

Originally Posted by kapstone

then whats the point of putting head phones on
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Thanks for the resposnes

Doe these handle sweat okay? 

Dako - those look realy nice but a little pricey - like $65, does that sound right?

Thanks for the resposnes

Dako - those look realy nice but a little pricey - like $65, does that sound right?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
listening to music to help motivate you. 

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
listening to music to help motivate you. 

Sennheiser MX 75 Sport Headphones for me. I love 'em. These are the first headphones that I've owned that don't fall out when I sweat.  The cords a little long for my liking...but it doesn't bother me like I thought it would when I received them two years ago.

Sennheiser MX 75 Sport Headphones for me. I love 'em. These are the first headphones that I've owned that don't fall out when I sweat.  The cords a little long for my liking...but it doesn't bother me like I thought it would when I received them two years ago.

Thanks for the resposnes

yeah, about $65-$70. 
 The $30 Sennheisers mentioned by Acidicality sound like a good deal though.

Thanks for the resposnes

yeah, about $65-$70. 
 The $30 Sennheisers mentioned by Acidicality sound like a good deal though.

Back
Top Bottom