Healthiest and Safest Protein Powder?

Ideally I would eat real food but not that much time bc im making money, ya dig? Need that quick stuff...

Great question OP.

We should make this an "Official: Get In Shape" thread... Cuz u kno, ppl can't search cuzz they 2 bizzy makin' dat moola yadigg?

Optimum nutrition gold standard 100% whey cake batter is all I takeNightmarcher there is a 1000+ page thread on working out/ staying in shape thread already

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Great question OP.

We should make this an "Official: Get In Shape" thread... Cuz u kno, ppl can't search cuzz they 2 bizzy makin' dat moola yadigg?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by IgotthatFIREMAN

Optimum nutrition gold standard 100% whey cake batter is all I takeNightmarcher there is a 1000+ page thread on working out/ staying in shape thread already

Knot shurr if serial.

only danger i see in it, is the serving size.. look for the serving size. some will say take three scoops in 20oz of milk three times a day. if you think you can drink that much.. go for it. also look for something that isn't over expensive. like Nitro Tech HARDCORE. which is the biggest waste of money.

all the people suggesting ON don't know what they're talking about. OP try looking into kaizen naturals.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

all the people suggesting ON don't know what they're talking about. OP try looking into kaizen naturals.
please elaborate and enlighten us

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

What's dangerous about protein?

A lot of them use Aspartame.
so do sodas.. and your point is? too much of anything is bad for you.. if you use it in moderation, you'd be fine
it's also been found to contain various heavy metals that cause health problems
with that said, can't go wrong with ON whey, bsn's syntha-6 or anything from dymatize.

o are you pretty much looking for a meal replacement? and not actually lifting? give us more info

Back
Top Bottom