Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

No plans for her. She just blew the whole situation.

That dude could of been anybody, but playing with me he coulda been.... you know.

Imma just let it ride. On to the next, she seemed like a cool female but nahhh, I can't eem.

Fam I'm at work tryna hold back from howling at that story up there :lol: Like who does that man. Meanwhile what kinda dude is cool with following a shorty to go smoke with another dude you don't eem know. They lowkey was up to something way to dodge that L

Don't really matter your type. Richest dude in the hood is that way because he's certified, but he's still been robbed because they know he's got it.

I wanna flourish so bad on soul swipe but nothing, zero, zelp, zinch, nada since I've made an account again :smh:.

The women on there :smokin :wow: :wow: :evil: >>>>> any other dating site/app.

Last edited:
I wanna flourish so bad on soul swipe but nothing, zero, zelp, zinch, nada since I've made an account again :smh:.

The women on there :smokin :wow: :wow: :evil: >>>>> any other dating site/app.

Soul swipe was amazing last summer when it first started now, it don't tell you when someone was last active so you could be swiping right to a lot of chicks who no longer using the app, that and chicks tend to not respond due to not seeing it because the app don't notify you when you got a match or message.

When I used soul swipe, it notified me when I got a match and received a message. Also it says the last time the person was active. But yea the chicks on their are flames.

I just screen shot the firsts chick to pop up to show steebie the "last active" no longer there, wasn't meant to show her off in any way.

Dang soul swipe be popping? I've tried tinder and pof but never tried soul swipe because someone told me it wasn't no bad ones on there like that.

I've gotten match & message notifications in the past. I've never seen it display the last time they was active though. I think I'm just swiping on a bunch of ghost accounts or maybe I'm just getting left swiped.

Pof has been pretty good to me this week though.

The last active was on older versions of Tinder, like v4.3 or something around there

Who's got some stories of them getting catfished on Tinder.
This one I'm talking to right now, is one of those with the blank profiles. But has 5-6 photos. The photos themselves look legit.

Who in their right mind has the time to catfish people with fake profiles.

Dang soul swipe be popping? I've tried tinder and pof but never tried soul swipe because someone told me it wasn't no bad ones on there like that.

Definitely depends are on your area.
Soulswipe is >>> because it's 90% black chicks. I live in the NY/NJ area so the quality is always pretty solid.

I think SoulSwipe only shows last active for Android but not iOS.

Back
Top Bottom