His Airness says he could beat Lebron in his prime...not sure about Kobe

Always strikes me funny that a guy who walked away from the game in his prime from being mentally burnt out (his words) is considered this much more mentally strong than anyone else.

LeBron is an amazing talent, and so is Kobe. At the end, LeBron is probably going to be the GOAT, however when it comes to mental toughness and "will" to win MJ and Kobe are on a whole 'nother level.

LeBron would never be goat (with comparable lifetime individual & team stats) to either because he never competed or won a dunk contest in his prime...

...it's a petty detail but really completes the image in my opinion...speaks to his competitive edge/mental toughness or lack thereof compared to Jordan & Bryant as well...

...they both had to win that contest for themselves & for the fans...lebron never thought he had to apparently cause he already dubbed himself the king

Last edited:
(without refs protecting lebron) shaq in his prime would physically dominate lebron...maybe even one-on-one as well...ya i said it...

...he'd be stuffin lebron all day cause da king's jumper may not be close to perfected until well after his physical prime has past

(without refs protecting lebron) shaq in his prime would physically dominate lebron...maybe even one-on-one as well...ya i said it...

...he'd be stuffin lebron all day cause da king's jumper may not be close to perfected until well after his physical prime has past
not even the avengers could stop shaq in his prime though

Mike seems like a ***** the older he gets

and unless MJ doesn't ever miss I'd take Bron in a game of 1on1 too big too strong too fast

It doesn't take much skill to Bullrush people and place a ball into a hoop. Its like having respect for a 8th grader Bullrush a bunch of 5th graders in basketball.

except they're all professional grown men, whom he bullrushes like an 8th grader vs 5th graders

man among boys.

you mad.

Anyone who thinks Lebron is gonna win just cause he's bigger need to reevaluate the situation. MJ's skillset>>>>>Lebron's and that's not a knock on Lebron cause we're talking about the greatest basketball player ever in Jordan. You're acting like Lebron is just gonna back down MJ like he's a rag doll and easily lay it in cause you've seen amateurs at the rec center who are 50 pounds bigger than their defender do that. MJ is one of the greatest man to man defenders of all time. He has quick hands, quick feet, ability to position his body to his advantage, and let's not forget that he was strong as hell for his size. I cant fathom how people actually think Lebron has this.

Last edited:
MJ would embarrass Lebron and would probably even make him cry.
laugh.gif

As much As I love jordan he just needs to shut up and sell more shoes to unknowing youth. His time is over and has been for a while. All these "IF" comments are meaningless. At this point h just sounds like a bitter old man and he's better than that

As much As I love jordan he just needs to shut up and sell more shoes to unknowing youth. His time is over and has been for a while. All these "IF" comments are meaningless. At this point h just sounds like a bitter old man and he's better than that

he's been bitter for many years therefore i would challenge that he is not "better than that."

he even admits that he could never get back to be humble like he was as a freshman in college...

...so it is what it is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom