Homeless Families in Central Florida

Welcome to NT, where someone trying to do something positive to help others gets booed from the jump because they're new.

But let a new dude peddle some hypebeast bracelets and watch the kids flock. :smh: :smh:

#NTLogic

I've actually never thought of looking at it in "that" perspective but I can see where you're coming from. I mean, it has just been a big problem in the Central Florida area and so locals just kind of really feel for the kids that see other kids having the time of their life at Disney World while they have no idea what to eat. :frown: 

I would like to hear from others to see if this is a common mindset or if this is a rare case. Either way, thank you for the honesty!

Well i think it's pretty obvious your intent was to use that name to get greater recognition and get more people to pay attention. I was looking for any other reason why you would feature disney so prominently in your material. I thought you were gonna say these were families of workers laid off from disney or something. But this has literally nothing to do with disney. I think your cause is obviously noble and no hate on putting in effort to help others but this disney aspect makes it seem like a gimmick at best and a hustle at worst. I mean there are homeless families all over the country and all over the world, why should I be motivated to donate and help this one group of people a thousand miles from where I live? Because disney? Thats cheap.

No joke...I thought this was about actual homeless people LIVING in Disney World before I opened the thread. I was had...nice job w/ the curveball, OP. I get your initiative, but your thread title is EXTREMELY misleading.

Well i think it's pretty obvious your intent was to use that name to get greater recognition and get more people to pay attention. I was looking for any other reason why you would feature disney so prominently in your material. I thought you were gonna say these were families of workers laid off from disney or something. But this has literally nothing to do with disney. I think your cause is obviously noble and no hate on putting in effort to help others but this disney aspect makes it seem like a gimmick at best and a hustle at worst. I mean there are homeless families all over the country and all over the world, why should I be motivated to donate and help this one group of people a thousand miles from where I live? Because disney? Thats cheap.
I will now keep that in mind and I appreciate NTs honesty. You need to learn from the rejections and to grow from it. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom