Honestly? why do women need big cars? Vol: watch out

I was wondering this for like the last two yrs. They just want to feel empowered, feel like they own the road, and of course more room to multitask. That's all. I see the smallest women climb in some monster trucks here. High heels in hummers you name it.

I was wondering this for like the last two yrs. They just want to feel empowered, feel like they own the road, and of course more room to multitask. That's all. I see the smallest women climb in some monster trucks here. High heels in hummers you name it.

Very few women Ive seen in suvs actually had carseats....when I ride through Dearborn (an Arabic suburb of Detroit) they just drive em cause their people got the bread for it...they don't even know how to drive, they just press down on the gas...the number of accidents that I've almost been in because of these broads is ridiculous

Very few women Ive seen in suvs actually had carseats....when I ride through Dearborn (an Arabic suburb of Detroit) they just drive em cause their people got the bread for it...they don't even know how to drive, they just press down on the gas...the number of accidents that I've almost been in because of these broads is ridiculous

Originally Posted by PoloLax

In New York/Connecticut/New Jersey its been like this for a while. And the wealthier the area, the bigger the SUV. Women in Porche Cayenne's and Suburbans everywhere you go.

I'm in the DMV and soccer moms have long since traded in their vans for suburbans.

Originally Posted by PoloLax

In New York/Connecticut/New Jersey its been like this for a while. And the wealthier the area, the bigger the SUV. Women in Porche Cayenne's and Suburbans everywhere you go.

I'm in the DMV and soccer moms have long since traded in their vans for suburbans.

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

When I see a women with a nice SUV I think the husband/bf has money
I can almost guarantee this.

I used to go to Georgetown Prep lacrosse games and the only people without SUV's were men and teens.

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

When I see a women with a nice SUV I think the husband/bf has money
I can almost guarantee this.

I used to go to Georgetown Prep lacrosse games and the only people without SUV's were men and teens.

One of the scariest sights as a pedestrian or as a motorist on the road.
When I see a women with a nice SUV I think the husband/bf/father has money
Amended. A lot of girls in college were behind the wheels of these huge Yukon XLs, Denali's and Suburbans.

One of the scariest sights as a pedestrian or as a motorist on the road.
When I see a women with a nice SUV I think the husband/bf/father has money
Amended. A lot of girls in college were behind the wheels of these huge Yukon XLs, Denali's and Suburbans.

Crossover SUVs were made for women but thats not even enough for them
laugh.gif

They drive big vehicles for safety reasons just to prepare them for the inevitable outcome due to their insecurites as a driver

They drive big vehicles for safety reasons just to prepare them for the inevitable outcome due to their insecurites as a driver

Originally Posted by AJChick23

roll.gif
Oh wow.
smh.gif
Florida is by far theeee worst
laugh.gif

I try fooling around in a truck out there, thinking im good... until I remember every other car is a truck out there
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom