Honestly? why do women need big cars? Vol: watch out

In New York/Connecticut/New Jersey its been like this for a while. And the wealthier the area, the bigger the SUV. Women in Porche Cayenne's and Suburbans everywhere you go.

In New York/Connecticut/New Jersey its been like this for a while. And the wealthier the area, the bigger the SUV. Women in Porche Cayenne's and Suburbans everywhere you go.

I remember the Escalade trend a couple of years ago. Now, for some reason it's women driving Camry's, Impala's, 300c's, and Altima's especially.

I remember the Escalade trend a couple of years ago. Now, for some reason it's women driving Camry's, Impala's, 300c's, and Altima's especially.

Originally Posted by J23S

I'm in North Atlanta and I've noticed this over the past week. I've literally seen about 4 or 5 little women in these big SUV's back to back to back. 

Yea I always see that down here in Atlanta.. thought it was a southeast phenomenon. 

Originally Posted by J23S

I'm in North Atlanta and I've noticed this over the past week. I've literally seen about 4 or 5 little women in these big SUV's back to back to back. 

Yea I always see that down here in Atlanta.. thought it was a southeast phenomenon. 

Kids = Soccer practice, ballet lessons, karate, groceries, taking out the home girls to get their "nails done, hair done, everything big".

Kids = Soccer practice, ballet lessons, karate, groceries, taking out the home girls to get their "nails done, hair done, everything big".

Back
Top Bottom