Hot Lava Air Max 95s are *indeed* out (vol. check your local Footactions)

I thought it was a lighting thing... its really 'cream' instead of 'white'??? hmmm...

Here are some pics from my purchase:

Notice the diamond pattering on the top 3 stripes. They have a rubbery feel to them. Not sure if they are waterproof, but I'm pretty sure they would be.Bottom black stripe is leather.

These are bad pics becuase of the lighting, but here's a comparasion to the infared color. Infared is a more vibrant color and darker compared to hot lava,which is more brighter, and looks like hot pink.

Here is a comparison to an infared pair of 95's I iD'ed. Notice the laces and how they differ. The lava is very bright compared to the infared.

Overall, I think the hot lava is cool and works well with this colorway and design. I think the laces are too much, so I may change it to black. But the lavaair unit is cool and makes it work.

I am happy with the grayish/cream color midsole. I think it looks dope and am glad it's that color.

Yes, I got them with the F&F discount, so if you want them, you better get them by tomorrow. $98 each. Not bad at all for me.

The pink may not be for everyone. For me they are too bright, so I don't know. But I just think the overall color combo works which is why I got them. Iprobably will sell my 2nd pair, but who knows right now. But I have to admit, these are the first pair of 95's that are not suede/nubuck that I actuallylike.

Correction, there is 3M on the kicks.

Forgot what else people asked, but here they are. Enjoy.

great pics and insight... thanks for postin...
pimp.gif

I was excited to cop but now that I see the midsole is gray, I'm not much of a fan.

Originally Posted by renegade34474

those are my auction pictures
laugh.gif
.. i have a few sizes up for those interested

Nice. I just bid on a pair. I would love to get some here but I still can't find any.

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

Overall, I think the hot lava is cool and works well with this colorway and design. I think the laces are too much, so I may change it to black. But the lava air unit is cool and makes it work.

I am happy with the grayish/cream color midsole. I think it looks dope and am glad it's that color.

Yes, I got them with the F&F discount, so if you want them, you better get them by tomorrow. $98 each. Not bad at all for me.

The pink may not be for everyone. For me they are too bright, so I don't know. But I just think the overall color combo works which is why I got them. I probably will sell my 2nd pair, but who knows right now. But I have to admit, these are the first pair of 95's that are not suede/nubuck that I actually like.

And unfortunately, there is no 3M anywhere on the kicks.

Forgot what else people asked, but here they are. Enjoy.

What size do you wear?

Originally Posted by Uzzle

I was excited to cop but now that I see the midsole is gray, I'm not much of a fan.

It's more of a tan than a grey. It's the same color as the 3rd stripe. I know my pics arent that great as far as color contrast goes, but I guessyou'd have to see it in person, as it's a pretty unique color being greyish/cream.

Jeffgdula - I'm a 13.

The ones I saw at Footaction have 3M on the back of the shoe and on the stripe on the tongue that holds the laces.

Just picked these up at my local Footaction, 30% off. These are hot, and indeed, these do look more of like a hot pink. Def. Fire tho...

By the way this is Friends & Family Weekend if anyone doesn't know

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

Jeffgdula - I'm a 13.

When did you iD those infared 95s? I would kill for those!
It was about 3 weeks before they changed the options. So sometime in October or November I think. I'm not sure.

You know what, I've had them ever since and have still never worn them yet. Brand new and never touched the floor. Living in NYC, commuting on the train inthe morning and home will tear these up by other people stepping on them and spilling coffee. I just havent had the opportunity to wear them at a good time.

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

The ones I saw at Footaction have 3M on the back of the shoe and on the stripe on the tongue that holds the laces.
You know what, I could be wrong. I took these pics without a flash, so you may be right. I'll have to check that out and get back to you.

yup they're all over the Bronx. Unfortunately i will have to pass. My money is tied up in the jordan packages....

Back
Top Bottom