Hot Lava Air Max 95s are *indeed* out (vol. check your local Footactions)

Retail is 140.00 and gwaldo88 go to the Nike section and find the F&F post or coupon stickup and print out a copy of FA, FL and Champs 30% off coupon.

Originally Posted by teets21

I was gonna pick them up using the f&f until I saw the midsole on these in person. If they had a white midsole they would have been a definite purchase. The greyish cream midsole just destroys the shoe IMO....

are u CRAZY?! that greyish cream midsole looks like a improved white paint that doesn't turn yellow whatsoever....da structures got da same paint and iLOVE it..i hope they implement it on anything that can be used so midsoles don't yellow no more.

yeah, they aren't as dope as they would be if they had the white midsole, but atleast now i know they wont get all crazy black scuffs like my HOA air max'93s got.
i am very pleased with my purchase, and like dude said before me, these will be hitting them hard in the summertime!

I just checked my local (Austin) Footaction and they don't have them yet. Sucks to lose out on a F&F.

i saw them at footaction yesterday, too bad i spent my money before i found out about the F&F i deffinately would've picked these up!!!

are u CRAZY?! that greyish cream midsole looks like a improved white paint that doesn't turn yellow whatsoever....da structures got da same paint and i LOVE it..i hope they implement it on anything that can be used so midsoles don't yellow no more.
I've never had a midsole on an AM95 turn yellow on me or any other runner for that matter. The only midsoles, or soles, that have turnedyellow on me have been XIs, Penny Foams, etc.

are u CRAZY?! that greyish cream midsole looks like a improved white paint that doesn't turn yellow whatsoever....da structures got da same paint and i LOVE it..i hope they implement it on anything that can be used so midsoles don't yellow no more.
I've never had a midsole on an AM95 turn yellow on me or any other runner for that matter. The only midsoles, or soles, that have turned yellow on me have been XIs, Penny Foams, etc.

thats cause you dont have any og heat .. just new releases

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

it will be a few weeks till texas gets them im sure.

why do you say that?

cause the zoomflight 96(black/blue) started poppin in ny area it took like 3 weeks for them to get to houston. im just guessing btw

I'm definitely waiting on NDC.

Everything is "poppin'" up on there...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jmpman22

I've never had a midsole on an AM95 turn yellow on me or any other runner for that matter. The only midsoles, or soles, that have turned yellow on me have been XIs, Penny Foams, etc.

thats cause you dont have any og heat .. just new releases

laugh.gif

Anyway, I agree that it will be a while till Texas gets these (as it was with the Structures as well). I went to FL on Wednesday and asked about them. Dudesaid that they are getting them but just doen't know when (so I guess this makes them a GR and not a FA exclusive). I also agree that it sucks to miss outon an F&F with a shoe that looks great and has a pretty steep price tag
eyes.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

I like them, but if I don't cop I can get past it. I only want them due to the infrared resemblence, and they turned out pinkish.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I like them, but if I don't cop I can get past it. I only want them due to the infrared resemblence, and they turned out pinkish.

My thoughts exactly...Exactly how does Hot Lava differ from Infra-Red?

From the assorted pics as well as jeffgdula's avatar, they seem very similar.

Back
Top Bottom