Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Is there coupons that you can apply to these orders? :lol:

Looking at these Flash ones and they run $300-$900 :smh:

THE CAPTAIN HAS ARRIVED!

C19266C8-C53E-4D16-8364-5C35BDF8FBB2.jpeg

Cap arrived. Appreciate it 7th Chamber 7th Chamber
Went to switch heads and the bottom part didn't come out. Pegs stayed in the hands as well. Guess I'll glue the little head piece. Steve Rogers looks like he got a tan lol

Attachments

• 20180222_182026.jpg
    20180222_182026.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 16
Brace yourselves boys! Comes with a headaculpt too! But it hasn’t been shown...looks like it’ll be with his hair pulled back, assuming the tactical one will release as well, probably a Comic Con exclusive with his hair up and that dope *** mask...Hot Toys has been hitting home runs lately!

OMFG they not playing today!!! Lmao! Guys a 1/4th scale mk3!! And is that a 1/4th scale IronMongler they teasing!? LORD

Gotta cop that Killmonger, said I wouldn't because I figured there wouldn't be a headsculpt but I can't pass.
You really think we get 2 killmongers?

I’m almost positive we get tactical Killmonger and I wouldn’t write off shirtless with fur Killmonger either, there is a high demand for him...I really hope they do Shuri man...

I’m almost positive we get tactical Killmonger and I wouldn’t write off shirtless with fur Killmonger either, there is a high demand for him...I really hope they do Shuri man...
I'd definitely buy Killmonger with the dreads to the side, don't care for shirtless tho. Just seems weird to get one black panther from the black panther film but get three killmongers lol. I'd cop a shuri. I always stayed away from hot toys because if the price. I know I won't stop at just a couple figures, I won't stop at, "only my favorites' :smh:
A lot of space and cash is about to gone
Glad he arrived safely :pimp:
Me too, if you got an Iron man laying around, shoot me a pm

Civie T’challa isn’t really a figure I would want...I don’t think is one that would sell, not because of his popularity, but because of the lack of appeal of most civie figures

Brace yourselves boys! Comes with a headaculpt too! But it hasn’t been shown...looks like it’ll be with his hair pulled back, assuming the tactical one will release as well, probably a Comic Con exclusive with his hair up and that dope *** mask...Hot Toys has been hitting home runs lately!

PASS ON GOLDEN JAGUAR. WILL WAIT FOR TACTICAL VERSION WITH DREADS UP AND MASK :pimp:. TACTICAL VERSION WILL DEF HAVE TO HAVE A HEADSCULPT

It'll be plastic, but just thinking about the amount of weight and cost of a die-cast Iron Man 1/4 figure would be crazy to me.

Part of me would like for them to do an exclusive run of them though:lol:

YEA AFTER I POSTED I WAS THINKING ABOUT THE WEIGHT OF A 1/4 FIGURE IRON MAN. WOULD BE WILDLY EXPENSIVE LOL

LIGHT STUDIO SHOULD BE ARRIVING TODAY. CAN'T WAIT TO GET SOME GOOD PICS AND POSES. WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH UNTIL I GET SOME DETOLFS TO DISPLAY THEM IN.

Bought my first one of these things today... I’ve known about them for a while but I saw their booth at SDCC last year and the details blew my mind. Been waiting and when I saw that Killmonger, knew I had to have it

Back
Top Bottom