House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

what's the return policy at house of hoops?  i bought something last wk, but changed my mind....

btw, the shoes haven't been worn, and i have the receipt....

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DeewLay

what's the return policy at house of hoops?  i bought something last wk, but changed my mind....

btw, the shoes haven't been worn, and i have the receipt....

smh.gif

^return policy "might" be on the bakc of the receipt(in a smart-a** voice)
a lot of HOH shoes can not be returned, even with a receipt. They stamp the receipt saying "NO RETURNS"

Originally Posted by Funkman

^return policy "might" be on the bakc of the receipt(in a smart-a** voice)
a lot of HOH shoes can not be returned, even with a receipt. They stamp the receipt saying "NO RETURNS"
the back of the receipt says returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase with receipt on unworn merchandise.  i have seen receipts posted on NT that have "no returns" stamped (although mine does not). i just wanted to make sure before i stroll back in there.....

Depends on the item, if its a hoh exclusive normally they are gonna say it was a final sale. If it isn't they can't give you any crap about it. Since ur saying it wasn't stamped with the final sale stamp you should be good for the return.

More and more these so called HOH exclusives are poppin up at regular FLs. I've seen barkleys and blue patent leather Jordan Icons at FLs herre in STL already.

does anyone know if houston hoh will have bin23 retro 9s? and does anyone know what time it will open for the release? and will it cost retail or higher?
thanks in advanced

Check FTL.com- clikc on the "unlokced" icon.
Also look at the site osneaker(resale prices) but I use the site just to see what's at HOH.
If you want the retail prices, just call one of the HOH locations

Originally Posted by Funkman

Check FTL.com- clikc on the "unlokced" icon.
Also look at the site osneaker(resale prices) but I use the site just to see what's at HOH.
If you want the retail prices, just call one of the HOH locations

Thanks. Been going to the unlocked part of ftl a long time. I thought hoh had its own website with all the stuff they sell. Oh well.....maybe one day

Back
Top Bottom