House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

laugh.gif
@ memorialized

I got my packs! 9 total... 3 on the way home now! NONE ARE FOR SALE BTW!

They also got these Glow In The Dark Air Max Hyperize's... these joints lit up the fitting room in the black... they only have about2-3 pairs per size max... i know cause they sold out of the size 9's withthe quickness!

not sure if it's been posted but HOH Chicago got some HOH Limited Edition t Shirts for the foams... the tag says HOH on it... check the pics

some in-store pics i took of the am hyperize nfw. clean cw + ambient light source = dope kicks day or night

nmyhqs.jpg

avfsdz.jpg

them nfw's will definitely break necks. lights out n yeezys dont come close to its ability to glow

does any1 have any info on the release date for the kobe V finals shoes? i have to drive 4 hours to the nearest HOH in Houston 

Originally Posted by trojan24

does any1 have any info on the release date for the kobe V finals shoes? i have to drive 4 hours to the nearest HOH in Houston 

I was told sometime in July but of course anything can change... Expect to see them release in Asia first tho...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by trojan24

I was told sometime in July but of course anything can change... Expect to see them release in Asia first tho...
thanx

ANY1 KNO WHAT THE DEAL IS WITH THE AIR JORDAN IX RETRO THE (WHITE/YELLOW/BLACK) COLOR SUMTHIN CALLED THE "QUAI 54" EDITION......DID THESE RELEASE IN THE US HOH LOCATIONS IF NOT ANY1 KNO IF THEY ARE PLANNIN TO RELEASE????....THANKS

Them QUAI 54 IXs should of dropped this past weekend.

I think it was only overseas like the 1s and Im sure the HOHs overseas got them.

roll.gif
My friend thats a manager @ Footlocker in Green Acres Mall told me that a House of Hoops location is going to be built in the Roosevelt field store.  Construction is gonna start in the next couple of months and the store will look similar to CHerry Hill Mall  House of Hoops location with the HOH shoes in the back of the store.

At this rate there will be a HOH on every corner... They are also trying to make one of the footlockers on 34th street into a HOH...

Back
Top Bottom