How can you tell when a girl is checking you out?

Girls dont check me out they just ask to wio
But I dont shout I keep silent but she doesnt cuz my sex so violent
Destroy that panocha like a chipotle burrito leave her thang smellin worse than some fritos
laugh.gif

pretty much when she makes eye contact and smiles and continues to do so, then hit her with a 

never fails

When female is checking you a couple of things may happeb depending on the female. If gets caught staring out of attraction her eyes will look at the floor. If she's looking out of curiousity and she's caught she may politely smile and own up to it. If she's digusted she'll look past you, if she's nice about it she'll be over nice .

"if she looks twice, then i know i'm nice...

"if she glance three times, i know she's mine"

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Girls don't EVER flat out stare like dudes.  And if they do, it is quite rare.  That is a very forward woman if she does.  Girls will check you out when you're not looking.  You will catch them in fleeting glances every once in awhile.  You can tell she is checking you if you in kind return the glance and she either becomes visibly self conscious (adjusts hair, looks at herself then back at you) ... then you got her, and you need to go say something.

Instinct. Be aware and you will hopefully pick up on body language
This. I'm telling you, not to sound cocky but upon meeting most of my GFs friends I can tell right off the bat if they want the D all up inside their pink velvet sausage wallet. Just by the way the either smile, or how they talk to you. Or in fact they always ask either about you or invite you to do something ie: smoke a cigarette. I know this because my GF has made the mistake of telling me which of her friends would like to bone me 
smokin.gif
 scary thing, I was right about every single one. Including her aunt. 
When she preens her feathers.
Keep an eye out for that ^^

Last edited:
If she looks once and doesn't look back, it was just coincidence. If your eyes meet, she looks away, then immediately looks back with a smile, you're good.

her legs are pointing your general direction, when it doesnt need to be

Never thought of that. Good looks
Pretty much.
What do you mean face lights up? I never get the smile. Blush? The types of girls I like are too dark for that. I imagine the white girls that I would be into would have that under control. I always thought girls play it cool like a guy would if they do get caught.

If she looks once and doesn't look back, it was just coincidence. If your eyes meet, she looks away, then immediately looks back with a smile, you're good.
Its that damn smile that I aint getting

This. I'm telling you, not to sound cocky but upon meeting most of my GFs friends I can tell right off the bat if they want the D all up inside their pink velvet sausage wallet. Just by the way the either smile, or how they talk to you. Or in fact they always ask either about you or invite you to do something ie: smoke a cigarette. I know this because my GF has made the mistake of telling me which of her friends would like to bone me 
smokin.gif

Wait, your gf is cool with her friends wanting to let you smash?

You sir are winning.

smokin.gif

:nerd:

I guess it is an instinct I dont have because when I go by instinct I pick up signals that dont exist

Wait, your gf is cool with her friends wanting to let you smash?

You sir are winning.
She'd go bat **** crazy if I struggle snuggled one of her dumb friends. She just thinks it's funny that they want to bang me. 
nerd.gif

I guess it is an instinct I dont have because when I go by instinct I pick up signals that dont exist
Make them exist. 

Oh, and her aunt. OMG 
pimp.gif
 you guys have no idea. Single mom recently divorced. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom