How come nobody ties their shoe laces anymore?

Do your friends or other people ever say anything about how loose they are?

Do you like my lacing on my shoes I posted earlier?
It sounds like you are getting off on talking about laces bruh

nah not really

and i think all the pics look straight except the boots. honestly idk how you would wear those cuz me personally i dont **** with any type of boot.

and for the foams, I NEVER lace swap because the new laces will never look the same, they are always shorter or skinnier or something.

Last edited:

It sounds like you are getting off on talking about laces bruh
This ***** john doe breathin HEAVY typin on his keyboard
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This guy really has a loose lace fetish, I don't know what to say.

i don't think the lebron lace jobs are bad everything else is nah for me

as for me, i moved on from laces years ago, they were just too much too handle

holy thread bump...i posted in here literally 2 years ago lololol

Uh life update...i still don't tie my shoes.

My shoes are so loose I basically wear them on my hands. I bring several pairs with me because sometimes I look down and the shoes aren't even on my feet anymore. Bust out a new pair and keep it moving. And that's how you get girls :pimp:

View media item 1289045All my kicks stay factory laced because I'm lazy and bad at lacing.
Only shoes that I relaced are my crimson 3s, and since I don't wear Jordans anymore I ball in them so they don't count...

Unlaced foams :x

My shoes are so loose I basically wear them on my hands. I bring several pairs with me because sometimes I look down and the shoes aren't even on my feet anymore. Bust out a new pair and keep it moving. And that's how you get girls
pimp.gif
No one picked up on this?? Almost spit my water out 
roll.gif

BTW the dude with the loose lace fetish has some SERIOUS NTdenim issues. I feel like I wear looser jeans than most kids these days. I like the fit of the 514. Nice and slim, but not tapered or skinny by any stretch of the imagination. Loose lace fetish boy rocking some serious 80's wash 569s 3 sizes too big. Lookin like a 2001 nightmare.

Last edited:
I was in severe poverty when I got those jeans so I had got the cheapest I could find in my size at Winners which were $20. Things starting to go better now.

What are all those numbers you kept throwing around like 514 and 569?

And I assume you were talking about the jeans in the pic with my boots?

Back
Top Bottom