how did you meet your girl?

We went to the same high school. i was a year older and. My friend lived like 3 houses down from her and would always hang out with her older brother. She would ask about me from time to time and he would tell me, but i didnt really pay any attention to her. I graduated and then she starts hitting me up on myspace and talking to me. I again paid her no mind because she started school like 3 hours away and i wasnt really looking for anything at the time. We continued to talk with her always dropping hints that we should hang out when she was in town, but she had a man and i wasnt trying to get in between. One day im at work and i hit my friend up asking if he wants to go to the gym to shoot some hoops. I never go there to play but i was bored and wanted to shoot around. When we were walking in she was walking out and i was like daaaaamn. I texted her later that day and weve been talking on and off ever since. Its been off and on cause of some tool at her school, but she graduated and started med school 30 mins away.

How I met my woman [+]
1. Saw her headline on her myspace page and commented on it back in Jan 2006.
2. She responded back.
3. Did webcam/IM convos for a while before we started talking to each other via telephone,
laugh.gif

4. We became good friends.
glasses.gif

5. Figured out that we both go to the same school.
6. Met up at school.
7. Went on a couple of dates.
8. Things got more intimate,
devil.gif

9. A couple more dates.
10. We decided to make our friendship into something better on August 30th 2006.

During the, almost, 4 years of being together; we have been through ups and downs, joy and pain, and all that other stuff, but we always stuck by each other. I can't see myself being with someone other than her.

How I met my woman [+]
1. Saw her headline on her myspace page and commented on it back in Jan 2006.
2. She responded back.
3. Did webcam/IM convos for a while before we started talking to each other via telephone,
laugh.gif

4. We became good friends.
glasses.gif

5. Figured out that we both go to the same school.
6. Met up at school.
7. Went on a couple of dates.
8. Things got more intimate,
devil.gif

9. A couple more dates.
10. We decided to make our friendship into something better on August 30th 2006.

During the, almost, 4 years of being together; we have been through ups and downs, joy and pain, and all that other stuff, but we always stuck by each other. I can't see myself being with someone other than her.

Friend introduced me to her at his neighbor's (who later became a friend) party, didn't think much of her. Towards the end of the night when people started to leave, I was gettin mad hungry and I saw her with a big %!# bag of Doritos....salsa verde. Anyway, I thought she was cool, got her number and added her to the roster (at the time) but after a while I was getting bored and tired of these other chicks and gave her a shot (was kinda long distance) but we clicked a lot...rest is history.

Friend introduced me to her at his neighbor's (who later became a friend) party, didn't think much of her. Towards the end of the night when people started to leave, I was gettin mad hungry and I saw her with a big %!# bag of Doritos....salsa verde. Anyway, I thought she was cool, got her number and added her to the roster (at the time) but after a while I was getting bored and tired of these other chicks and gave her a shot (was kinda long distance) but we clicked a lot...rest is history.

via Twitter.

She looked cute in her profile pic so I replied to her tweets. After a while, we were IM'ing and texting until we met up for a date. Made it official after 2 months and we turned 9 months today.

via Twitter.

She looked cute in her profile pic so I replied to her tweets. After a while, we were IM'ing and texting until we met up for a date. Made it official after 2 months and we turned 9 months today.

High school basketball game, years back.

Then, a year after we talked and all.. she moved into the neighborhood three houses down (she had no idea).

High school basketball game, years back.

Then, a year after we talked and all.. she moved into the neighborhood three houses down (she had no idea).

met her at a restaurant in NYC.. she was the hostess. she and I were basically eye'n each other the whole night even though she was busy running around with customers, we caught each other a couple times and grinned. so just before me and the homies got up and left, I told them to wait for me outside bc I needed to use the bathroom. Little did they know, I was tryin to get at this beautiful thang. couple minutes of chit chat led to many many dates and then here we are now.. next month is our 1 year anniv.

met her at a restaurant in NYC.. she was the hostess. she and I were basically eye'n each other the whole night even though she was busy running around with customers, we caught each other a couple times and grinned. so just before me and the homies got up and left, I told them to wait for me outside bc I needed to use the bathroom. Little did they know, I was tryin to get at this beautiful thang. couple minutes of chit chat led to many many dates and then here we are now.. next month is our 1 year anniv.

I played her to the left. She kept getting at me, eventually I gave in.
pimp.gif

The rest was a wrap.

I played her to the left. She kept getting at me, eventually I gave in.
pimp.gif

The rest was a wrap.

Originally Posted by Yes its That Dude

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Match.com
tongue.gif

The site works.
really how long did it take? how much did you invest in the memembership?

wow i didn't expect this to go 5 pages but i'm not mad.
pimp.gif
It's about 30 dollars a month for one month but around 25 for 3 months. It gets cheaper if you're on it for longer.

As for how long it takes, it depends. I was just lucky that she sent me a message and we just hit it off. All you have to do is send e-mails to every girl you think is cute. It's like going to the club and hitting on every chick there. At least one or two of them will respond back to you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yes its That Dude

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Match.com
tongue.gif

The site works.
really how long did it take? how much did you invest in the memembership?

wow i didn't expect this to go 5 pages but i'm not mad.
pimp.gif
It's about 30 dollars a month for one month but around 25 for 3 months. It gets cheaper if you're on it for longer.

As for how long it takes, it depends. I was just lucky that she sent me a message and we just hit it off. All you have to do is send e-mails to every girl you think is cute. It's like going to the club and hitting on every chick there. At least one or two of them will respond back to you.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom