How do NY hip-hop heads feel about 'Kiss and Fab?

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

he is overrated tho... i can name way better lyricists
who? i get a kick outta you putting ur foot in your mouth...i'll wait.
laugh.gif

that was my point... jada isnt as good as them... he aint that nice if he cant be spoken wit the top lyricists... he just says lil slick +$*+... no real substance or meaning...

that was my point... jada isnt as good as them... he aint that nice if he cant be spoken wit the top lyricists... he just says lil slick +$*+... no real substance or meaning...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

lupe, joe budden, jay-z, and nas...,
Notice he started with some of the most respected lyricist in the game
laugh.gif
of course, thats like saying joe ray allen wack cuz he's not jordan
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

and EFF what you heard, im picking jada over lupe and budden....neither of them dudes got kiss's track record.

lupe, joe budden, jay-z, and nas...,
Notice he started with some of the most respected lyricist in the game
laugh.gif
of course, thats like saying joe ray allen wack cuz he's not jordan
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

and EFF what you heard, im picking jada over lupe and budden....neither of them dudes got kiss's track record.

If u can only name 5 or 6 dude that are better lyricists than Jada , that means he's damn good.

And 2 of the dudes mentioned are all-time greats, cmon fam.

If u can only name 5 or 6 dude that are better lyricists than Jada , that means he's damn good.

And 2 of the dudes mentioned are all-time greats, cmon fam.

just for the simple fact that Jada did songs with Biggie shows alot.... alot of these cats wished they would of been on a track with Big

just for the simple fact that Jada did songs with Biggie shows alot.... alot of these cats wished they would of been on a track with Big

what the hell does doin songs wit biggie mean?

he got songs wit lil cease too...

budden and lupe are lightyears ahead of jada...

there are others too like mos and common...

what the hell does doin songs wit biggie mean?

he got songs wit lil cease too...

budden and lupe are lightyears ahead of jada...

there are others too like mos and common...

The fact that you keep naming respected lyricist tells me you really dont know the meaning of "overrated".... you have yet to name an average rapper.

The fact that you keep naming respected lyricist tells me you really dont know the meaning of "overrated".... you have yet to name an average rapper.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Jada is top 5 D.O.A when it comes to RAPPING.

How?dudes rhyme schemes were never intricate. No alliterations. No slant rhymes. Nothing.Kiss is so overrated it's not even funny

You sound stupid fam'... I bet YOUR favorite rapper has Kiss as a top 5 lyricist in the game right now...

I have NEVER heard "Jadakiss" and "Overrated" in the same sentence
laugh.gif

dudes career is lackluster. i'd take Sheek's "walk witt me" over any jada album, and sheek isn't as talented as kiss.
and i'm not even considering commercial status when making a good cohesive album either.

jada = a hot 16. that's it.

aside from the hands down living legends (jay, nas, eminem) the dead guys (big, pac, pun) he's not out rapping nor has had the career (musically) of:

common
ghostface
beanie sigel (another "shoulda been")
TI
cam (yes, cam)
DMX
joe budden
lupe
raekwon

i'd take freeway over kiss.

someone please explain to me how this dude is top DOA? dude is #3 from his own hood.

and what does rapping with Big have to do w/ anything? that might be one of the most ridiculous comments ever.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Jada is top 5 D.O.A when it comes to RAPPING.

How?dudes rhyme schemes were never intricate. No alliterations. No slant rhymes. Nothing.Kiss is so overrated it's not even funny

You sound stupid fam'... I bet YOUR favorite rapper has Kiss as a top 5 lyricist in the game right now...

I have NEVER heard "Jadakiss" and "Overrated" in the same sentence
laugh.gif

dudes career is lackluster. i'd take Sheek's "walk witt me" over any jada album, and sheek isn't as talented as kiss.
and i'm not even considering commercial status when making a good cohesive album either.

jada = a hot 16. that's it.

aside from the hands down living legends (jay, nas, eminem) the dead guys (big, pac, pun) he's not out rapping nor has had the career (musically) of:

common
ghostface
beanie sigel (another "shoulda been")
TI
cam (yes, cam)
DMX
joe budden
lupe
raekwon

i'd take freeway over kiss.

someone please explain to me how this dude is top DOA? dude is #3 from his own hood.

and what does rapping with Big have to do w/ anything? that might be one of the most ridiculous comments ever.

there u go... i knew i was missing some key names... beans, cam, and free especially...

and theres rappers kiss are better than but they make better music than him... in the grand scheme of hip hop he's a loser...

there u go... i knew i was missing some key names... beans, cam, and free especially...

and theres rappers kiss are better than but they make better music than him... in the grand scheme of hip hop he's a loser...

Jadakiss is nice but there are better rappers

Black Thought
Redman
Mos Def
Pharoahe Monch
Rah Digga(her latest album is nice by the way)
AZ
Kool G. Rap

Jadakiss is nice but there are better rappers

Black Thought
Redman
Mos Def
Pharoahe Monch
Rah Digga(her latest album is nice by the way)
AZ
Kool G. Rap

Back
Top Bottom