How do you approach a girl you dont know?

Lets say she doesn't even notice you. Say she is reading a book as you see her.

What kind of book is it and do you know anything about that subject?

Girls love a dude who is insightful. Whether it's politics, economics, religion, fiction, or whatever. If you can ask what the book is about and offer some sort of insight withouth coming off as cocky or ignorant, you should be ok.

Spiderman Valentines. You'd be surprised. It even works on a rainy Wednesday in July. %@#+@$% love smilies and spidey. Go figure.

Spiderman Valentines. You'd be surprised. It even works on a rainy Wednesday in July. %@#+@$% love smilies and spidey. Go figure.

You got to go for what you want.
Girls like it when guys initiate.

Get straight to the point.

Tell her "I don't really do this but I think you're very pretty. I'll probably never see you again

but do you think I can call you some time?"

You got to go for what you want.
Girls like it when guys initiate.

Get straight to the point.

Tell her "I don't really do this but I think you're very pretty. I'll probably never see you again

but do you think I can call you some time?"

"EY MA, EYY MA, EY SHAWTAY, SHAWTAAY, Shawtay what yo name is? and what that thang smell like???
Works every time, guaranteed to get their attention
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"EY MA, EYY MA, EY SHAWTAY, SHAWTAAY, Shawtay what yo name is? and what that thang smell like???
Works every time, guaranteed to get their attention
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BUSINESS CARDDSSSSSS! Tell em calmly while making direct eye contact that you find them attractive and you would love to get to know them. Or ask them if their personality is as beautiful as their looks and say I don't believe you I want to find out myself, what's your number. I dunno simple stuff works for me but I'm sexy so I dunno.

the small talk thing is really hit and miss

When people do it with me, it feels forced. Because everybody around me is all minding their own business, keeping to themselves

The hard part is going from small talk to telling her you'd like the digits, and take this convo further

BUSINESS CARDDSSSSSS! Tell em calmly while making direct eye contact that you find them attractive and you would love to get to know them. Or ask them if their personality is as beautiful as their looks and say I don't believe you I want to find out myself, what's your number. I dunno simple stuff works for me but I'm sexy so I dunno.

the small talk thing is really hit and miss

When people do it with me, it feels forced. Because everybody around me is all minding their own business, keeping to themselves

The hard part is going from small talk to telling her you'd like the digits, and take this convo further

Just depends on the situation. Every situation's different, so there's not once answer to the question.

Just depends on the situation. Every situation's different, so there's not once answer to the question.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom