How do you clean Air Jordan XI's?

I refuse to put on my 11/12 package so i still just wear my DMP XI's. The top part is really the part that needs cleaning so how do i clean that part?sorry if this topic been made already

look it up in the sneaker care maintenance posts. clearly state how to clean every jordan

http://niketalk.com/topic/15471

AJXI: The holiest of holies. We all want them. We all have them. And we all have heart attacks when something gets near them. The overall shoe, you can cleanwith Armor All. The upper mesh, Barkeeper's Friend. The patent leather, Black Magic Tire Wet. This stuff leaves the patent leather basically looking likeglass, but it's also slippery, so don't get it on the soles.

First you kill yourself. Then you scroll to the top of the Jordan brand page and click on the Jordan maintenance thread and ask your question there
smile.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

First you kill yourself. Then you scroll to the top of the Jordan brand page and click on the Jordan maintenance thread and ask your question there
smile.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lew10281

I refuse to put on my 11/12 package so i still just wear my DMP XI's. The top part is really the part that needs cleaning so how do i clean that part? sorry if this topic been made already

Insult to the XI/XII FAIL. XD

Lighter fluid and and a match works very well. Then what you would do is go to the maintenance thread like said above.

i use regular shoe cleaner for the patent leather and it keeps my xi's lookin shiny and fresh...not sure how to clean the mesh cause i haven't had toclean it yet

smile.gif

Well said.

wow can't believe you made a post before checking the matinence thread. wear that garbage cdp xi's and stop wearing your dmp's! that reversejumpman is so cooooool!

smile.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i cant believe you would pic to wear the dmp 11s over the cdp's

Look at the patent leather cuts on the DMP XI.Then Compare it to the cuts on the CDP.There's your answer.

Back
Top Bottom